“Incredible Thai Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Orchid Thai Bistro

Orchid Thai Bistro
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: ...The delights of the Thai cuisine
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Incredible Thai Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were in town for the weekend and wanted a nice light meal. Just so tired of burgers and sandwiches and pastas and fried food!

I love Thai; but, wasn't sure how my husband would like it. He loved it, as did I. The menu selection was great, something for everyone.

If was fresh and flavourful. The spice was perfect (I asked if they could make it a little spicier and they did). The portions were great - I was full; but, not stuffed.

The atmosphere was nice - it was a sunny afternoon and we sat on the patio, very quaint and relaxing. Inside was cozy and relaxing. The service was nice and friendly, too.

I would have liked a beer or glass of wine with my meal; but, they do not sell alcohol.
I would definitely eat here again and again and again and I have no problem recommending it to anyone. It was fantastic.

Also, depending on the time of day you are here - you can order some of the same dishes from the lunch menu and they are cheaper ($10.00 I think). The prices were a little high compared to some of the pubs/bars in town; but, so worth it.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Kara P

King City, Canada
“Good food, menu selection and attentive service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

My son and his girlfriend and I have eaten many lunches at Orchid Thai. My sons forte is Asian Fusion and loves Thai. The food was excellent! Good menu selection. Service was very friendly and attentive! We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Lynn W
Welland, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went to the Orchid Bistro while in the area with a group of 7 long time friends. Having such a large group might be an issue at other restaurants however, it definitely was easily handled at the Orchid where we were warmly welcomed, quickly seated, and given details about the menu. Our group preferred somewhat spicy food, ordered a variety of dishes to be shared and no one was disappointed. The food was delicious, the service was superb and the price was very reasonable for our delightful evening out. We will return. Thank you.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank helysak
“Excellent Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious meal, price was reasonable, atmosphere is intimate due to the small size of the restaurant. Will go again if we're in the area!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Lizv99
Fenelon Falls Ontario
“Great Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Have eaten here twice and have not been disappointed. The owner is new tothe area but not new to Thai food. Her mother runs tha Thai restaurant in Minden. If you want a great eating experience try the food here. Welcome Thai Bistro.

• Visited February 2013