Pinewood Cottages
Kent Inn(Lindsay)(Great Value!)
$65
$84
$61
Days Inn and Suites Lindsay(Lindsay)(Great Value!)
$95
$54
$59
$69
$62
Road 121 Motel(Fenelon Falls)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have stayed there twice now in the last 2 years. After seeing the bad review I decided to leave one myself. Honestly, you can't expect luxury unless you pay for it. This is a cheap little cabin resort, with all the amenities and super nice hosts. Yes, the close by beach is tiny, but still great , and after 10 min drive you can be at a bigger one with an adjacent park and a boat launch, and a pier to fish from. I noticed that after the guests leave the hosts clean them thoroughly. No bad smells there. Tons of toys, bikes and games for the kids and adults are provided. A play set is right there too. 2 clean and nice smelling showers and bathrooms for 4 cottages is way better than any campground I have ever been to, and I don't recall waiting in line on a long weekend when we visited. If I were desperate to use a bathroom and it was taken, I'd just use the men's, no biggie. To reiterate, don't expect luxurious resort when you are paying so little. But you can expect a lovely and relaxing stay and lots of play with your family, not to mention the hosts will help you with anything if you need it. Read the description of the resort fully, so you don't expect too much. If you go with the correct expectations, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BeaP0001
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed there in 2012 it was quite and nice. Everything you need is there to just sit and read in your chair. We walked by the water, went for a few swims and spent some time in the little town of Fenelon Falls which is quite lively on the weekends. The people running it are very nice and will do almost anything for you. Cant say too much more other than I would go back this summer if I could.

Room Tip: The first cottage is nice because it has a private deck, but I think they said they were building decks on all the cottages soon.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bill S
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I went to this cottage with my sister and my 2 toddlers and we had the best week ever! Renee and Susie were absolutely amazing so helpful in so many ways definitely made us feel right at home and very welcomed . My 2 kids also had a great time and it was just an all around great experience. Was truly sad to go home and can not wait to go back again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank BurkeTEverett
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We will be back next year! We absolutely loved staying here! Rene and Susie are amazing hosts. Very friendly, helpful, and accomodating people! We missed them when we got home :) They are always willing to help with questions, concerns or ANYTHING you need.

We rented Cottage #1 and stayed for a week. The price was perfect and so was the cottage itself! Their cottages are pet friendly!! That's hard to find. Our cottage had everything we needed - Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Toast Over, Coffee Maker, Pots & Pans, Tupperware, Fans, etc. All you need to bring is food, drinks and clothes/towels. How many places offer that type of convienience? It was fantastic! Games were also supplied in each cottage which we took full advantage of. We played Scrabble, Dominoes and cards. There are games outside to play as well. Bocci and Badminton were our favourites!

We spent our days travelling around, checking out all the small towns and all they had to offer. There is lots to see! Fenelon Falls, Bob Caygeon, Lindsay, & Kinmount to name a few. We also rode our bikes around the area where the cottage was. There is beautiful scenary and the bike rides were very relaxing! We spent every night playing cards on the beautiful porch that Cottage #1 offers as well as hanging out by the fire. Rene knows how to build great fires!!

Pinewood Cottages is a hidden gem! I HAVE recommended this place to family, friends and my co-workers. Thank you Susie and Rene for having such a wonderful place to stay in the Kwartha's!!!

Room Tip: Cottage # 1 is the smallest but it has a very cool porch that you will use for your entire stay!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 4restcityshorty
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Very welcoming, quiet, relaxing place. Susie and Rene you two are awesome. Would recommend this place to family and friends, hope to get back soon!!! :)

THANK YOU!