“Thank you........”

Stone Fountain Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fenelon Falls
Stone Fountain Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fenelon Falls
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband, daughter and I had the pleasure to stay at the Stone Fountain Motel last weekend. What a beautiful getaway. The rooms are extremely clean, the owners are friendly, and the morning coffee they make is to die for. Thank you Edwardson's for such a wonderful weekend.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank JoAnne D
stonefountain5876, Owner at Stone Fountain Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our property. We appreciate it very much! It was a pleasure having you and your family here for the weekend, and we hope that we will see you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We were going to our Daughter and Son-In-Laws surprise anniversary about 15 minutes from the Stone Fountain Motel. I emailed ahead and got excellent information and was happy with the price. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very frendly Sue who made us feel very welcome and explained where everything was and about the free breakfast in the morning. On to our room, which was lovely and cool on a hot day (Sue had turned on air prior to our arrival). The room was neat, clean and all the necessary amenities were provided. The lovely deck and sitting area at the back of the motel adjacent to the room was very beautiful and very comfy.
What a lovely surprise the next morning when we went to the office to have breakfast. A beautiful little cafe style area is set aside for the comfort of the guests. There is everything for a nice little breakfast. Fruit cups, applesauce, english muffins, bread for toast, breakfast/granola bars, coffee, varieties of tea and condiments such as peanut butter, honey, jam ...etc. We were delighted and to add to that we had a great conversation with Sue. To sum it up.......A Hidden Gem...on Highway 35.....do yourself a favor and try it out....You WILL NOT be disappointed. Thanks Sue !!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Lynda N

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Stone Fountain Motel. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review for us. We so appreciate it. We hope that we can be of service to you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed at the Stone Fountain Motel from April 12, 2012 until April 15, 2012. I booked online. It was the first time I stayed there and I was just wanted some quiet time away from a stressful situation I was going through in TO. I saw the hotel, THE HIGHWAY, and immediately said "UGH" to myself - bad decision...How very wrong I was...Okay, if you sit in front of your unit -uh, huh, you hear the highway. BUT, the surprise was that they have these lovely spacious deck areas on the opposite side of your room with spacious, sliding doors, sectioned off for privacy with your very own little table and chairs. Relaxing, tranquil, quiet (you honestly forget the highway) - and just 'chill'. The room was exceptionally clean, the refrigerator and stainless steel microwave were both high end and the decorating was extremely inventive. I stayed in a one bedroom unit. Every corner of the area was used in a most innovative way. The room was so clean I actually asked for a mat to wipe my feet on before I entered it from the deck! Thoughtful touches here, and more over there... I so enjoyed staying there and I will most certainly be back again. The owners were helpful to the extreme and went out of their way to assure that I was comfortable in every way. Rates are so reasonable, should you want to stay there any time soon - I would strongly suggest making reservations!

Room Tip: Small motel but, I believe they have much larger units with kitchens.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Julia S

Thank you so much for your great review of our motel! We truly appreciate our customers taking the time to write reviews. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that we can be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

This was my first time visiting the Kawarthas and staying at the Stone Fountain Motel was, indeed, an excellent choice! The room was clean, comfortable, had individual room temperature control, and an en suite bathroom (bathtub and shower head), with soap and towels provided. During my stay, I had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Edwardson, who was very friendly and caring, adding greatly to my whole experience, *and* - she also makes a great cup of coffee!

Room Tip: In September 2011, the room pictured was 96.05CAD, taxes included.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank asteri_in

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property! We sincerely appreciate it. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and the coffee! We hope we can be of service to you again sometime.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

The owners truly understand the business of running a motel and they embrace customer service.
What a comfortable, clean, great place to stay. The room was just as neat as a button and everything I needed was right there. The covered deck is a wonderful addition. You can sit on your deck (with a country view) and enjoy the peace. It was so quiet, we could hear the leaves rustle. It was the kind of place that you enjoy going back to after a day of sightseeing and adventures.
Breakfast was perfect. We could not have asked for anything else. We fully intend to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Samantha M

Thank you so much for writing your great review of our motel! We're so glad you enjoyed the back deck and our peaceful country setting. We hope we can be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

I have been visiting The Stone Fountain Motel for 4 years in a row now. The rooms are clean, bright, and have many extras like a coffee maker, fridge, microwave, toaster. Everything you need to make it feel like home away from home. Our room had a nice cozy private patio with table and chairs, a fantastic place to sit at night and early in the morning with a coffee and a cigarette. The land is very well maintained and taken care of. The owners of the Motel are super people and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely keep The Stone Fountain Motel as one of my destination place's for many years to come! Thank you for another amazing visit!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Marnie G

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property! It's always great to see returning customers, and we hope to be of service to you again in the future!

Reviewed August 8, 2011

The owners & staff were very friendly & courteous. The rooms where very clean and comfortable. Great place to relax.
It was great to be able to make yourself a coffee and go out
the back on the covered deck and enjoy your coffee (and cigarette)
Barb

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank sweetmoma

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We sincerely appreciate it. We hope we can be of service to you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fenelon Falls
#5 of 7 in Fenelon Falls
No photo provided
Victoria Motel
#4 of 6 in Lindsay

Been to Stone Fountain Motel? Share your experiences!