“Fast, clean, and good”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Loved the staff, the food was ok. I did have an issue with my food and the staff agreed but they were really good about it. The menu had various items to please everyone.

1  Thank choniofhtewoods
There are newer reviews for Seventeen Restaurant

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat after arriving in Algoma Mills for a fly-in fishing trip. We ended up in Blind River and Seventeen was open for business. All four of us really enjoyed the food, the service was great and we all agreed we would certainly suggest that this is a great place to eat.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I would like to start by saying that the service at Seventeen Restaurant is outstanding!

Stopping at Seventeen has become a post triathlon tradition and something that we look forward to all year. The service is amazing, the food absolutely delicious and the value outstanding not to mention that they have free Wi-fi. It is a cute little diner with many booths.

We had the fish & chips (haddock I think) & perogies (minus the bacon). For dessert there was the biggest piece of date square that I've had (packed half of it up for the ride home) and pineapple delight (made by someone's granny I am sure because it was that good). Definately worth a special trip!

*You almost hope that the restaurant will be busy and the service slow so that you have an excuse to stay a little longer.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Lovely little diner with friendly staff and good home made food. Had a roasted turkey sandwich on gluten free bread. They bake their own pies. They don't bake their gluten free pies but at least they offer gluten free!

1  Thank CT1963
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stopped in again, and found the restaurant had made a few great changes to the decor since my last visit. A great side room that a group can have a dinner party etc. They now have a liquor license for a nice glass of wine if you choose. But the best were the homemade bread, absolutely the best date squares, tempting pies from lemon to apple all baked right there. But I tried one of their one made cinnamon buns which were unbelievable and my friend had the date square. The food is excellent and great prices. Super friendly staff, exceptionally clean. Used to be a Chinese restaurant but know everything from all day breakfast, sandwiches and homemade soup. (not salty). Fish, burgers, lots for all ages. Great spot for children. So again a great place! Take some goodies for the road.