“Hear it's better than when first opened”
Review of Pier Seventeen

Pier Seventeen
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Blind River
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Will have to go give this place another chance now that I hear the wrinkles have been ironed out. Food was OK at the time, but nothing spectacular...hear it's very good now. The setting is nice and new with beautiful views of the river. Nice to sit in or even better out on the patio.

There are newer reviews for Pier Seventeen

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We don't get there too often, but it is a great place for a treat. The decor is great, location just wonderful and the food is exceptional.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went there a couple of weeks ago an I had the rainbow trout and my friend had the beef tenderloin, both to DIE for !! The server was excellent ! This little blonde haired girl was just a little sweat heart ! She was very polite and very efficient ! The view of the fall colors looking over the water was magnificent, as was the decor !!

A big thumbs up to the owner of this place ! They should be very happy !

Stop here for sure !!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Maybe the worst meal I have ever paid for.
So over priced and such bad food.
Yuck.
Forgot the doggy bag on purpse

5  Thank phoebe
Reviewed September 27, 2012

As bus driver we are always looking for new restraints and places to take groups. Pier 17 is a diamond in the rough as they say. Food was excellent and he atmosphier was amazing. We were the first time they had a coach bus with 50 passenger and I must say thy handled us so well I will recommend this any travellers. I would rate 9 put of 10 no body is perfect but these guys did very well fish was fantastic