Hallmark Hotel Aberdeen Airport
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was largea free shuttle busduty managerweekend breakaberdeen airportgood nights sleepstaff were welcomingfirst impressionbuffet styletea coffeean overnight stayan evening mealsteakexteriorsusanplane
Reviewed August 2, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed at the hotel recently & found it had a lovely family atmosphere. On check in the receptionist was playing with a lovely baby girl who helped us check in ! You just don't expect these friendly touches in a big hotel.
The room we had was huge however the sofa bed hadn't been made up as requested but this was fixed quickly.
I'd definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Like many offshore workers I had stayed at this hotel and detested the place and it's poor food and service.
However Menzies took it over and have actually turned it around to being quite a reasonable hotel. All credit to Menzies for tuning a very run down establishment into a hotel again.

Room was large and well furnished. Bed reasonably comfortable. Only complaint was the room was hot and there is no air conditioning.

Reception areas have all been given a full makeover.

Service from the staff was good and a marked contrast from the bad old days.

Breakfast was usual standard buffet style. OK but nothing special. At £10 I thought it reasonable value.

Would I stay here again? If staying in Dyce or flying I probably would consider it.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed here last night the guy that checked me in was very helpful and even had a little joke with me... He also seen to it that I got a replacement reward card for which I have been prevously told to phone a long 0845 number as an offshore worker we are not alowed our lighters or matches offshore the guy at reception was so helpful everytime I went for smoke he let me Borrow his lighter perhaps maybe not seen as good by hotel but from my point of view excellent customer service. Havent seen him in the hotel untill recently so he must be new but he seems to know what's he is doing.

Didn't have evening meal however did have a pint in the bar. The lad behind the bar was a little unproffesonal and acted out of turn a few times fine with us rig workers but he might want to tone down when females or others in hotel. The room was just fine not great slightly dated ... breakfast was great helpful little Glasgow waitress girl coffee could have been warmer but apart from that good.. rooms are still not great but serve the purpose shuttle bus service excellent

Really the only fault Is the rooms Staff are good bunch....

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I am an offshore worker. My company pay upto £120 a night for a butlins type chalet with mould.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business