“Fab!”
Review of The Rio Cinema

The Rio Cinema
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The tickets are such a reasonable price and so are the snacks (where else can you get a bag of popcorn for £1!!!!!!)

Such good value for money - would choose this over Odeon any day!

2  Thank Emma P
"lovely evening"
"comfortable seats"
"state of the art"

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Only 2 screens in this cinema. You could quite easily drive past it not even knowing the cinema was there. Fantastic value - £12 for 4 tickets! With sofas and an armchair for the back row - you just don't get that anywhere else (not that I've been anyway). Was a great cinema experience, would thoroughly recommend a visit.

2  Thank Jon10811
Reviewed June 1, 2013

As a family of five we struggle to go to the cinema with today's prices so we travel over half an hour to visit the Rio which easily costs half the price even with drinks, popcorn and sweets. We were met by a nice chap who had a good deal of patience while my lot chose their treats. The cinema was comfortable with lots of leg room. We all enjoyed Fast and Furious 6 and we are looking forward to visiting again.

3  Thank Braddlesaurus
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went to watch Epic with my little ones today and oh my goodness, so very busy! Staff were polite and professional with a smile on on their faces. As it was busy some of the movie goers where being difficult, one woman moaning about not getting the seats she wanted (She was first in the screen, silly moo!) but that didn't effect me or my little ones. I can say for certain that there is nothing to complain about with this friendly, clean and awesome little movie house! A+ Chaps!

4  Thank Warren M
See more reviews
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We visited this cinema for the first time this week to see the latest kid's film. Don't be put off by the slightly shabby exterior; inside it is spacious, very comfortable and really clean. It has it's own free car park and tickets are an absolute steal at £3 general admission! The staff were lovely and it felt like I had stepped back in time a little- but not too far! We loved it.

3  Thank ClaireH841