Good pub with rooms. Stayed on the £100 DBB package. Lovely 3 course evening meal and good cooked breakfast. Room clean, spacious and nicely decorated. However the room overlooking the road did suffer from bar and road noise, so would recommend choosing the chalet round the back, and/or earplugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oyster Smack Inn is a charming local restaurant with rooms, built in the 1800’s. The building is full of character and sets the scene for an outstanding and extremely popular local inn. Owned and run by chef patron Trevor Howell and his wife Claire, the pub has become the first port of call for those seeking excellent food in friendly, relaxed and stylish surroundings. The newly decorated dining room and bar are both classic and timeless, the coastal shades of the decor providing a serene backdrop to the dining experience. Wooden floors and hand-made furniture all work to create a feeling of quiet elegance. The coastal location means that The Oyster Smack Inn can take full advantage of the freshest of seafood and our menu utilises this to full effect. The team in the kitchen are passionate about using the finest produce from local suppliers. Changing seasonally, our dinner menu offers the best of modern British food whilst your favourite classic pub dishes can be found on our lunch menu. Whether you are looking dine out with family and friends or to entertain clients, at The Oyster Smack Inn you can celebrate a very special occasion or simply pop in for a light snack - our kitchens are happy to oblige, whatever your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Oyster Smack Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oyster Smack Hotel Burnham-On-Crouch
- The Oyster Smack Inn Burnham-On-Crouch, Essex