Tripadvisor
Harlington
All reviews indian menu bath road huge tv nest restaurant heathrow airport modern hotel the central bus station great shower next morning an early flight bar and restaurant quiet room wake up call room key definitely stay here again stayed here for one night comfortable rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and i stayed at this hotel for two nights. As traveling back to london with a hire car, we stoped to check in and drop off our bags. Not once were we asked at checkin about any parking arrangements. We checked in, dropped our bags to the room and returned to the car. Dropped the car off at the car hire returns. We were waiting at check in for no longer than 15/20 minutes!

During our unpleasant stay. We were extremely disappointed in the service received. On our first night we chose to have a quiet end to our trip to prepare for ourflight home. Stay in, enjoy a quiet drink and head for a restful sleep.

Around 9pm we enjoyed drinks at the bar while noticing a function was on. Music was loud. We thought it was just the ground level, surely the rooms would be soundproofed.. while we were sitting for drinks we witnessed a very distressed lady yelling in the common area to turn the music down, as she couldn't sleep. Surely we thought it wouldn't be that bad... well sorry to say we were on level one and HEARD EVERYTHING! 11pm came around and i had enough. I was tired. Just over how loud the music was in our room!! I approached the Night Manager whom clearly gave up on dealing with the complaints after complaints from guest. He said it will end at 12am theres nothing i can do..

So i thought, surely one bad night of sleep there won't be another... well unfortunately there was anothet restless night. Saturday night another function. Loud music. No apologies. Nothing. Disappointing. 12am the music stopped. We did not sleep well, we had to be up at 4am for an long hall international flight. 3 hours of sleep... that's it. Upon checkout. The lady was rude. Did not ask how our stay was or offered taxi, or other charges.. we left the hotel. Extremely tired and disappointed!

We chose this hotel due to location to the airport as we were soon to make a 23hour return trip home.

My question. WHY did we receive a parking fine from your hotel? WHY was there not mention of parking cost at check in or out?

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HeathrowNovotelLdn, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1,T2 & T3, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1 T2 and T3. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please contact me or the Front Office manager directly at ha1c1-fo@accor.com to discuss this matter further.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent property, friendly staff - location great. F&B services at the hotel outstanding. We had a meeting at the hotel and we were very impressed with the meeting space and the attentiveness of the staff.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1 T2 and T3 and that we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My family stayed just the one night as a connection between Copenhagen and flying back to Brisbane. When I booked we were of the opinion that we could use one of the "free" buses that travel around the airport precinct. However this is not the case and we had to fork out the 18 pounds to get to the hotel. Later that night I did ask about the free bus and was assured it was available, however in the morning when we checked out the Accor staff member said we could not use the bus as we had too much luggage.
By the time we checked in (hey Novotel the little check in desk at the front door is not working) and got to our room the kitchen had closed and only room service was available. And the menu is limited (no fries) what room service menu doesn't have fries? How about a bar menu for those who like to say up but not have a full meal?
Now compare this with our hotel in Prague. They sit you down and get you a free drink (did I mention all the drinks are free throughout your stay) and fill in the forms with you whilst you enjoy your drink. Of course that is after they have picked you up from the airport in a private car and driver. All included in the price of 132 Euro per night. That is how you check in a guest!
As a Accor premier vacation member and a advantage plus member we did get our free drink so one plus for that.
Now the room. Has anybody from Accor stayed in the room with a teenage daughter. Well the "shadow profile" that comes out of the bathroom is not really suitable (yes go and have a look for yourself and you will know what I mean). Apart from that the room was clean and tidy and the beds comfortable.
On the plus side the hotel looks modern and I think with just a bit more "service" it could get the the actual "Novotel" level.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mark,

In regards the free bus service, it is available to and from the hotel. It is the public transport (red bus) which is across the main road from the hotel. If you have a lot of luggage it might not be the most convenient option, but the choice is completely yours.

I will pass on your concerns to the Food and Beverage department regarding room service options during the night.

Again, I apologize your stay with us was not as good as the one in Prague. But we use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From the airport bus station you can take yourself and luggage to the hotel by selected London transport bus for FREE!! Theybrun frequently. NO NEED TO PAY £5 for hotel hopper bus. This info is not on hotel.web site.
Delightfully checked in by Gabriela.
Opted for McDonalds next door as food offered a bit pricey!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
HeathrowNovotelLdn, Public Relations Manager at Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1,T2 & T3, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review following your recent stay at the Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1 T2 and T3.
I am delighted to read you had such a positive experience during your stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service and value in a fantastic location near Heathrow and I am glad you enjoyed our proximity to the local bus routes. Yes, they are free and a lot more frequent than the Hoppa bus.

It was my pleasure to check you in!

On behalf of the team, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back when you are next in London.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

After my usual hotel was booked for my training programme, I decided to try the Novotel London Heathrow Bath Road. The hotel is located within easy reach of airport terminals for those travelling by air and I am aware that there are 4 or 5 buses that transport guests 24 hours a day. I have delegates travelling from all over the country to attend my training events and Heathrow makes an ideal location for this as the hotel has ample parking, as well as good rail and air access.
The interior is modern, bright and vibrant with a array of funky furniture. The reception offer a greeting with a smile and all service staff I encountered provided me with all the information I needed during the event. Unfortunately, I did not the correct adapter with me for the MASSIVE screen in the room but my host provided me with one within minutes. The initial booking was quick, simple and contracted within hours. A big thumbs up to to the booking team as I have waited days for this info in some other hotels.
Food was delicious - probably the best I have experienced and all my delegates commented how lovely it was to see the chef make an appearance ensuring that everyone was satisfied and catered for.
Thank you Novotel. I will be returning in a few months.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
HeathrowNovotelLdn, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1,T2 & T3, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review following your recent stay at the Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1 T2 and T3. I am glad you were able to make use of the 24 hour buses near the hotel. Do you know that some of them are free of charge to the airport?

Providing intuitive service to meet and exceed our guest’s needs is key and I was delighted to read that this was evident during your stay with us. Also, I will make sure to pass on your lovely comments about the food to our chef.

On behalf of the team, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.