Down to basics - no electricity and no hot water and lots and lots of rain when we went but we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Our guide Bartholomew was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic and had strong views on many things which was interesting and challenging. We trekked in the jungle, went piranha fishing and found a baby cayman - all things we do not usually do!! Food plentiful and nutrious. An experience we will not forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazon jungle lodge. The Authentic jungle lodge located in the heart of the tropical rainforest of Brazil. The most exciting and wonderful tours in the Amazon rainforest. We offer complete two, three and four-days overnight packages with guided tours and excursions, including full board & lodging, and transportation since Manaus. Lots of activities and nature tours, according to package choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Amazon Village Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amazon Village Jungle Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Village Jungle Lodge Brazil/AM