“An excellent place to rest” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tariri Amazon Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Amazon River
Tariri Amazon Lodge
Kaunas, Lithuania
“An excellent place to rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was bit afraid when my only daughter Vilte decided to visit Amazon river alone. But after reading reviews i decided to book for her TARIRI. And that was a great decission . Thank You Germano , Fabiola, Mabel , due to all of You she had an excellent time in TARIRI and we didnt need to worry about safety , comfort , activities . I highly recommend TARIRI LODGE to everyone who wants to know Amazon river ,

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Tariri lodge was offered all the elements of comfort in a basic manner very fitting with the surrounding enviroment. Combine that with great hosting and interesting activities and you'll find a great place to enjoy the Amazon rainforest.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Mark J
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have no words to describe the hospitality of Fabiola and Germano. They are the owners of the place and also the chef and the tour guide. Her food is healthy, fresh and delicious!!! Germano knows the area and the community so well that he makes you feel safe and welcome in the jungle!!! I've been in Los Angeles for a week now but I have a feelling my energy is still back in the Amazon...Can't wait to go back and take some of my friends and family with me next time!!!
That was an AMAZING vacation!!! Thank you, Tariri Family!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank ClariceVioleta
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Loved it! we were shopping for a jungle lodge for 2 weeks and we had to make up our minds-wich was the best call! We began our trip in Brazil with Tariri-honestly, everything was perfect, the sounds at nights, the hosts (Fabiola cooks sooooooo good), the activities chosen...we have been there 4 nights-5 days and some people taught that it might be too long-Never! We would definitely go back. Take a canoe ride around the lodge and you are lucky (and enough quiet), you will see many animals (monkeys, dolphins, ...).
If you are looking for a big place with lots of people and noise-don't go there! Tariri it how the amazon should be, quiet and natural.
Thanks for the great time, we'll remember it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Superdo26
Raleigh NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

In celebrating my son's 13th birthday I decided on an Amazon adventure as a "rite of passage" into young adulthood for him. I took my father along for the trip too.

The Tariri was the perfect combination of authentic "adventure" lodge with enough creature comforts. We loved the fact that it was in the middle of the Amazon rain forest yet had very, very few mosquitoes at the lodge due to the acidity of the river in that part of the Amazon.

I'm a bit of a foodie and have traveled all over the world so all the Trip Advisor comments about the great food at Tariri were taken in stride. However, after 6 nights there my father, son and I agreed that the food was phenomenal. We were amazed at the breads, desserts, pastries and other dishes that Fabiola whipped up in the kitchen. At the end of the experience I spoke with Fabiola about offering a cooking class/experience as part of their offerings. I know it would be hugely popular.

One things that really impressed me about the lodge is that it was the dream and vision of Germano (an indian from the Amazon region of Peru) and Fabiola (a Brazilan) and they built this amazing family resort lodge without bank loans or outside investors. Over a 7 year period they built the property along with help of their family before it was ready to be open. They have been open for business for 3 years now.

I also loved how everything was run on time. The meal bell would ring exactly when the meals were scheduled and the tours left when they said they would.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank bazers
Turlock
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

When my mother-in-law decided to visit Brazil for the first time, she asked me to include the Amazon. However, she wanted to have a real jungle experience; something that we only image in adventure film. I am a brazilian living in USA for 13 years, and I never had an oppurtunity to visit Amazon even when was in Brazil. So, I had to search in the internet and read all the reviews posted for all hotels, lodges, and etc. We chose Tariri because of the excellent reviews. They are all truth. Tariri is behond incredible! Germano kept us busy showing and sharing his passion: the jungle and surroundings. We had all activities included in the packet for 4 days and we got the Swimming with Dolphins and Meeting of the Waters as extras. They were all great and can't be missed. Fabiola kept us fed with the best home made food ever! We felt as we were in my parents house. Also, Germano was able to get us from airport direct to Tariri with all our luggage; we didn't need to waste time in Manaus at all. And we enjoyed every minute from the airport pick up to Tariri and back. I really recommend Tariri to everyone who wants to have a real experience in the Amazon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank SoniaK343
Heverlee, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We (2 persons) stayed for 3 days/2 nights at the lodge. The lodge is very comfortable and has very nice rooms. It is run as a family lodge with only 10 rooms, but we were only 2 and 2 newcomers on the last day. The owners are fantastic, Germano is an indian and loves (+knows) the nature. No effort is to much to make the excursions successful . His wife, Fabiola, prepares very nice meals and keeps everything clean. We had an excellenttime in the Amazon forest in a family scale lodge.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
#4 of 12 in Careiro
Amazon Village Jungle Lodge
Amazon Village Jungle Lodge
#23 of 215 in Amazon River

Been to Tariri Amazon Lodge? Share your experiences!