“Best place to bring the family.”
Review of Knights Beach

Knights Beach
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Dunnville
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Our family has spent the last 9 years at knights beach. We have had nothing but a great time there.Thank you to the owners and the management for being our summer family, as well as all the wonderful friends we made. Its a home away from home. We traveled 8 hours just to attend the annual beach party, we never miss it. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts. Special thanks to Marlene McKay.

The Serrans xoxo

1  Thank Dan S

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have been coming for years and won't go anywhere else. The private beach on Lake Erie is beautiful and well maintained as is the entire park right down to the restrooms. Whether you want to tent or rent a trailer you will not be disappointed! The staff led by GM Marlene McKay are overly helpful and welcoming. If you need something, you'll get it. The park is an easy 45 minute drive from Hamilton and the prices are more than reasonable. If you're looking for something new, affordable, clean and family friendly, than make the trip to Knight's Beach. You'll be glad you did!

1  Thank Jackie H
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family and myself have been going to Knight's Beach to go camping once or twice a summer since I was 5 years old (for the past 24 years). Now that I am older with my own family we are still carrying on the tradition with my parents and my own family. Knight's Beach is an amazing campground for families. The beach is almost always beautiful and well groomed, the park is fun for young kids and older ones, and the management team is always around ready to help with any questions or concerns that you may have.
I read the last review posted that said the beach was disappointing, and yes we were there at the same time, (From July 19-28th) but there was a huge storm that washed up so much seaweed it would have been impossible to clear it all away. After a couple of days, and with a little help from the undertow, the beach was in perfect swimming condition for the weekend. Every other year we have been there the seaweed has been cleaned up every morning :), there was just too much from the storm to be able to clear it.

As for the washrooms, they are the same as I remember as a little girl, except for the new coats of paint :). You are camping, what else do you need, the water pressure is the best I've ever had, they are free, and HOT water :) Showers and toilets are kept clean!
The restaurant has great food, their lake Erie perch dinner is amazing!!

My family and myself were there for over a week, and we could have stayed longer! Knight's Beach is clean, fun, and a great place for a family vacation!!!

We will all be going back as soon as we can!

2  Thank SarahWiltshireEdward
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family and I have visited this park on several occasions. We started off with day trips the the beach and found it so well maintained and clean that we became camping customers and then moved on to their rental trailers. We have never been let down. We also love the events and playground! The staff are extremely friendly and will go out of their way to help out! Give this resort a try, you will be glad you did!

4  Thank Johnny M
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was my first time at Knights Beach Resort. I must say it was the best time ever, so great that my husband and I decided to make it our summer home. The staff is fantastic, the people are wonderful and the beach is amazing, very well maintained. Everything is very clean and well looked after The restaurant has a variety of things for all ages and they have the best fish and chips that I have ever tasted. It was a wonderful summer and I so look forward to coming back again next season.

2  Thank Janet B