“Delicious Homemade Cake”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Popped in for a coffee and a cake with my husband during a visit to Stonehaven and we weren't disappointed. A great selection of homemade cakes and scones on offer. We washed ours down with a lovely latte in nice China mugs. We'll be back again when we're in the area next.

1  Thank Damamaaberdeen

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Just to say that the French Themed Evening in February was most excellent. The food was supremely tasty, available in large quantities (with seconds available - and taken!) and was hugely varied in selection. What a huge effort went into making this evening a very special culinary experience. The ambience was very cosy, friendly and just like being in a friend's house for a relaxed dinner party. Well done to all involved in the skilful and hard work that made this evening so memorable (and about which I have "spread the word" to all my local area friends). This party of 5 was very happy with our Cool Cuisine dining.

1  Thank Ian H
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I've visited a few times while out on my Thursday day off with the wee one. Absolutely love the selection of fresh food, 'fine pieces'!
Moved away from Stonehaven but always try to pop in past when passing.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My friend and I called in for a bite of lunch, and enjoyed a lovely plate of soup which hit the spot very nicely! Staff very friendly and attentive, which made our visit very enjoyable indeed :) We will be back!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I like going here for tea. The place itself is lovey and the staff are very friendly. I also love the delicate china they use to serve tea, it makes it feel Just that little bit more special, a bit of a treat. I am celiac and can rely on there being something in the way of cake on offer and it's always been very, very good. Nice generous portions and beautifully presented. Definitely recommended.