“Absolutely lovely”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely lovely”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

I loved visiting this place! What friendly staff! Never felt more welcome! I shall visit again and recommend you on your coffees and food to everyone! What a delight!

Glasgow
“Not obvious but tasty”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Looking for coffee, well here is s little gem, Looks like a house fromoutstide but walk in and youhave 3 areas to choose from even a patio ooutside for those sunny days - sadly not whilst we are here. not a cheap cuppa but a very tasty milky coffee and brideslice.... just what was needed - thank you Ladies

Visited June 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Plane & Simple Honsest food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very good lunchtime venue, close to the beach and not far from the town center. The menu is very good and many of the cakes are home made! A must for high teas!

Visited August 2011
Laurencekirk, United Kingdom
“Very Busy Restaurant - couldn't quite Relax”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I had been told several times about the Villa but only went fot the first time last week. We got a table and I can't complain about the service or the quality of the food. There was a fairly extensive menu and a specials board to choose from. It's not very big with tables being in 3 rooms - this necessitating a lot of coming and going of both staff and customers.

I've only scored a four because I couldn't quite relax - I like to take my time over a meal. The Villa are possibly victims of their own success meaning that the turnaround of tables is fairly rapid.

In saying that, I'll certainly be back if I want a good quality meal in a hurry!

• Visited March 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely home made food.”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Having moved to the Stonehaven area 7 years ago I've tried many restaurants. This is one of my favourites. Friendly staff more than happy to give my mother half potions.
Well done.