“WOW just WOW”
Review of Adina B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stonehaven
Adina B&B
Ranked #10 of 27 Stonehaven B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Adina B&B is awesome I was living here for the full month of April and 1st week of may whilst working in cove. Diana the owner is lovely Lady, very helpful and welcoming. In my time here I used rooms 1(family), 3 (king suite) & 4 (double in suite). All rooms are very clean and cleaned everyday. Prices are very reasonable for the area and the facilities. Free WiFi in all rooms and a flat screen TV. Tea/coffee making facilities in rooms with access to the dining room at all times where you can also eat your takeaways. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2014
AdinaBB, Owner at Adina B&B, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

WOW!!--------thanks for a wonderful review. I am really delighted that you were happy with your accommodation. Thank you for taking the time to tell other potential guests.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have stayed at Adina B & B several times and the quality and friendliness provided by Diana only gets better by the visit. Having stayed at various other B & B's in Stonehaven this is by far the best we have encountered in the area. The rooms are spacious, very clean and well presented with some nice little extras that make all the difference. Breakfast is of very good quality with a wide range of hot and cold items on offer for the health conscious to those who want to enjoy a hearty full Scottish breakfast in a very nice dinning room.
The premises are very well located for quick access to the main line train station with Aberdeen a short 18 minute journey away. The town centre and attractions such as the beach, harbour and shops are a ten minute walk away. We are sure that any visitor will enjoy their stay at the Adina at any time of year.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
AdinaBB, Owner at Adina B&B, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for taking time to tell other travellers about Adina and for such a comprehensive review on the location.
Delighted to hear that you feel at home here----it's important to me that guests feel relaxed in my home. That is part of a holiday or short break--feeling relaxed in clean, comfortable surroundings with plenty of choice for breakfast!!
Of course Stonehaven, itself, is a great location with much to offer visitors and only a 15 minute train journey from Aberdeen City Centre.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Had two nights at the Adina. Slept well in small but very comfortable room. Diana is a most helpful, obliging hostess, with breakfast each day exemplifying this. The lounge is comfortable and relaxing. With plentiful breakfast choices it is a great way to begin a day of exploring the area and following the Diana's advice on what to see and do. The tariff was good value in our experience of B & Bs. We were even able to walk her daughter's dog to get our canine fix when missing our dogs!! Would recommend the Adina to the traveller in this area with confidence.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night in June. Diana was a wonderful hostess,very welcoming and helpful, catering to all our needs. Breakfast was excellent. Our room was very spacious and most comfortable. The street was very wide and there was plenty of parking outside Adina, which was good news for us as parking is sometimes very limited (or non existent)
This is where we would stay on any return visit to this lovely area. Highly recommended to all.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

During our stay in Scotland we spent one night at Adina B&B. The room was very nice with comfortable furnishing. In the morning there was a very good breakfast waiting for us. We could choose between traditional scottisch breakfast, whaffels or porridge and there was a buffet with fresh fruit, cereal and many other things...
From Diana, the owner we got a lot of information about the town, where to eat and must see attractions.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Wow. Enough said. I only stayed in Stonehaven and booked a night at this B&B very last minute. The landlady here is lovely. When I called up to book the room, she was very helpful and made sure I had directions to the house (although it is only a 5 minute walk from the train station). Upon arrival, she showed me a map of the area and directed me to lovely places to go out to eat and a very pleasant walk down the beach, which was only a 15 minute walk from the B&B. My room had old wooden floors and gorgeous decor with an en suite attached, 1 single bed and a king size bed too. Despite the fact it could of slept three, she still only charged me £60, which was a single person rate.

From the bedding, to the decor to the robes and slippers that were left for guests, this room oozed luxury, but was still had a cosy, family home feel. After a wonderful nights sleep, I was offered breakfast and made me a packed lunch, before driving me back to the station. Romantic, comfortable and hospitable, I'd love to go back here and would recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Friendly sociable lady who went out of way to ensure my wife and I had all the information we needed eg local restaurants and coffee spots to enjoy our stay.
Accommodation excellent ,comfortable large bed, great shower and wonderful breakfast.
This would be our first choice on any return visit to this lovely town

Room Tip: En suite king size was good value