“most comfortable”
Review of Adina B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stonehaven
Adina B&B
Ranked #10 of 27 Stonehaven B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Had two nights at the Adina. Slept well in small but very comfortable room. Diana is a most helpful, obliging hostess, with breakfast each day exemplifying this. The lounge is comfortable and relaxing. With plentiful breakfast choices it is a great way to begin a day of exploring the area and following the Diana's advice on what to see and do. The tariff was good value in our experience of B & Bs. We were even able to walk her daughter's dog to get our canine fix when missing our dogs!! Would recommend the Adina to the traveller in this area with confidence.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night in June. Diana was a wonderful hostess,very welcoming and helpful, catering to all our needs. Breakfast was excellent. Our room was very spacious and most comfortable. The street was very wide and there was plenty of parking outside Adina, which was good news for us as parking is sometimes very limited (or non existent)
This is where we would stay on any return visit to this lovely area. Highly recommended to all.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

During our stay in Scotland we spent one night at Adina B&B. The room was very nice with comfortable furnishing. In the morning there was a very good breakfast waiting for us. We could choose between traditional scottisch breakfast, whaffels or porridge and there was a buffet with fresh fruit, cereal and many other things...
From Diana, the owner we got a lot of information about the town, where to eat and must see attractions.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Wow. Enough said. I only stayed in Stonehaven and booked a night at this B&B very last minute. The landlady here is lovely. When I called up to book the room, she was very helpful and made sure I had directions to the house (although it is only a 5 minute walk from the train station). Upon arrival, she showed me a map of the area and directed me to lovely places to go out to eat and a very pleasant walk down the beach, which was only a 15 minute walk from the B&B. My room had old wooden floors and gorgeous decor with an en suite attached, 1 single bed and a king size bed too. Despite the fact it could of slept three, she still only charged me £60, which was a single person rate.

From the bedding, to the decor to the robes and slippers that were left for guests, this room oozed luxury, but was still had a cosy, family home feel. After a wonderful nights sleep, I was offered breakfast and made me a packed lunch, before driving me back to the station. Romantic, comfortable and hospitable, I'd love to go back here and would recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Friendly sociable lady who went out of way to ensure my wife and I had all the information we needed eg local restaurants and coffee spots to enjoy our stay.
Accommodation excellent ,comfortable large bed, great shower and wonderful breakfast.
This would be our first choice on any return visit to this lovely town

Room Tip: En suite king size was good value
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Diana Glennie's B&B goes beyond all expectations in that it is not only clean with very good beds and bathrooms and a tasty breakfast [my husband says she makes the best omelet he has ever had!], but Diana herself is a thoughtful, funny, and wonderful woman. The location was perfect for us, just a short walk from the rail station. We are traveling by rail and bus. Through her we learned which places in town had food in our price range. She is also an artist and we purchased some of her work. We arrived just after I had been stung by a wasp and she immediately got meds for me and a cream for the swelling which she insisted I use for the two days and even offered to let me take it with on departure. She gave us a lift to the train station and was all around helpful, making our stay in Stonehaven absolutely lovely. She is a delightful hostess, caring and funny, and we felt like old friends almost immediately. We stayed in the kingsized bed room with bath and sofa and it was quite nice. She also provides a place to eat if you are on a budget and wanting to bring take out into the B&B.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very nice and helpful owner that gave us much advice about the town and useful information even for our further stops. Only drawback was that there wasn't an en suite bathroom available. The breakfast was in a cosy room and it was really good with everything.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family