“Bad”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2012

waited an hour and a half for our mains which were very ordinary, rude staff, more concerned in feeding you drink while they full fill there takeaway orders. Have been a few times in the past with friends but would never go again.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We ordered 3 meals from heere for home delivery...later on a Sunday evening. The good news is that the food arrived in super quick time, which was great as we were starving. We wouldn't say that any of the dishes were bad dishes, but as it's the same three dishes we order on a regular basis, we know when something isn't right. None of the dishes tasted as they should, and two of the the dishes had exactly the same base sauce, one with extra green chillies to make it as hot as it shgould be. It also looked to me like the remainder of the Tandoori chicken was getting used up at the end of a slow night to avoid cooking any fresh stuff. Either that or there's a new chef in town with an entirely different take on the olde Indian classics. As lovers of Indian food were were disappointed on this occassion. We may have to venture further afield next time.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

In my view, the best Indian restaurant in the area (including Aberdeen). All food is freshly cooked, exceptionally tasty and each dish always has its own distinct, individual style - this I find unusual nowadays and it's great to see a chef cherishing authentic cuisine. A cosy, warm decor and a welcoming smile with great service rounds always makes for a great meal. Love it.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The food was generally good quality and overall enjoyed the meal. The problem was having a full glass of red wine accidently spilled over me by the waiter- covered my top, jeans and very expensive linen scarf. All I got was a 'sorry' and an offer of a liquor which I turned down because I don't drink them. Red wine stains on the best of occasions but I was on holiday so did not have access to a washing machine. This spoilt the night, sadly to say I would not return and left with a bitter taste in my mouth. Weird club music should be binned! Decor sad and dated.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We ended up in the Tandoori as a last resort as all the other restaurants in the town were full and I am glad we did. Atmosphere decor and garage music leave a bit to be desired but the food was great. Freshly prepared pakora and bhaji's, not from a cash and carry, and a great value set vegetarian meal for two. If you like freshly prepared indian food, well presented and served at a good price then this is for you.