“Excellent food!!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Stonehaven, United Kingdom
“Excellent food!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Been to Zara´s many times and have always found it fantastiskt but the last few times both me and my husband have seen a tremendous change in the food. It is just amazing. So far the best Indian restaurant I have been to.

• Visited February 2011

Scotland
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 15, 2011

Last time we were in we were very disappointed. Maybe a different chef but not the usual high standard of food I'm afraid. Also staff didn't seem as friendly.

Visited December 2010
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Very average food”
Reviewed April 8, 2010

First time to the place, food was very average, asked for more spicy Masala and was as bland is at comes. Very cold sitting at the window and they had no facility to make it warmer, might as well have sat in my house with a carry out. Not again.

Stonehaven
“Very Good Restaurant and Takeaway”
Reviewed May 29, 2009

I have been to Zara's 3 times already and I am going again tonight. I have had takeaways from Zara's numerous times. The sit in meals and takeaways have always been excellent. The only minor fault is that the sevice can sometimes be a bit slow, but that is probably because I always go to the restaurant or have a takeaway on a Saturday evening. I can only assume the bad reviews are made by the staff of the Tandoori Haven as in my experience the food and service in Zara's is much better!!

Scotland
“Great Service and Value, good meal!”
Reviewed March 23, 2009

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good food, excellent value, will be back.