Originally we booked only 3 nights at the Chalet, hoping to visit other parts of the country and region. We fell in love with Las Galeras, the Tropical Chalet, and wished we had booked our entire stay there. We actually cancelled other reservations and came back to Tropical Chalet.
To Begin Sarah the owner is the best! She made our trip comfortable and magical.. She arranged everything we wanted and more.. Horse Back riding, snorkeling, hiking, boat rides, and bachata!! She has the warmest personality, is very knowledgeable, and available to make your trip go smoothly.
The accommodations were beautiful, relaxing, and helped melt the stress of NYC away.
We have been gone from beautiful Las Galeras only 2 weeks and we are already planning our return trip.... We miss Sarah, Darling, Simba, La Playita beach, and the Hammocks at Tropical Chalet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a nice complex of 5 unique cottages, done of 5 independent villas, some rentable in an exclusive way some rentable just per room, in a Guest House solution. Recently built with precious rustic details, all made in wood and stone, all placed into a private garden, immersed in the tropical nature, in the calmest place of Dominican Republic, with the most wonderful and loneliest beaches. Sarah offers a friendly support for any info, transfer, excursion to enjoy a true, secure, independent and unique holiday, in your own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Chalet Tropical Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Tropical Village Hotel Las Galeras
- Chalet Tropical Village Samana, Dominican Republic