“Mr”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Atanas M
“Mr”
Reviewed February 10, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I spent the most magical days of my life here. The villa in reality is way better than the pictures you see. Huge bedrooms, all of them with breathtaking views towards the ocean (specially the master bedroom), wonderful open spaces, carefully maintained grass just in front of the ocean, made just for my morning barefoot walk, infinity pool.... The lady housekeeper - Esmeralda was absolutely amazing, even though I don't speak Spanish and her English was equal, the second day she already knew how I like my coffee and it was waiting for me along with freshly squeezed juice. She managed to do all of her many housekeeping task really quick and good, without us even hear or notice her. And the way she cooks the local food - wow. Apart from that the villa is located on a perfect spot - quiet, yet just 100 metres to La Playita and some 300 to the main street of Las Galeras. I will be back definitely anx and I envy you, who will stay at this piece of heaven before me :)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing