“BREAKFAST IN THE BURG”

Dining options: Lunch, Waitstaff
Leamington, Canada
“BREAKFAST IN THE BURG”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I know this is my second review of this restaurant in just a couple of months but the last time which was my first was for lunch and now this time it was for breakfast. I like to give restaurants a couple of reviews if I can to cover the various meals available. Sometimes reviews will vary according to the meal and the menu at the time. This visit was our first for breakfast and we enjoyed our experience very much. Everything was prepared the way we like them and the service was prompt and staff cheerful.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jim H

Leamington, Canada
“WONDERFUL OLD LANDMARK”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Came here to day for lunch in this somewhat new to Amherstburg restaurant located inside of the previously historic landmark know as the Amherst Hotel. The dining room offers lots of seating space, original interior brick walls, woodwork and the original bar dated at least back 100 years. We had a very enjoyable lunch from a menu offering a great choice of items. I believe the full name of this restaurant is called Kin Folks Country Style Family Eatery but know locally as simply Kin Folks. The portions are overly generous and really the sandwich orders could be shared or half orders would be alright as there was a lot of food on our plates since all sandwiches include a heap of big chunky French fries and coleslaw. Great place. They are open 7 days a week 8am till 8pm. Recommend you give this place a try. Come hungry.

• Visited May 2014