“Good and bad”

Cuisines: German
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
“Good and bad”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Ate here on last night of week long skiing trip

My wife said it was the best meal she'd had all week

My main course (a mixed grill) was tasty

However, my starter arrived after my main??

The kids Weiner Schnitzel was grey and a bit tough

With drinks, the bill was 82 euros

We had a better meal at the Bristol earlier in the week in my opinion

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank MJH1

London, United Kingdom
“Great location, great people and a great stay!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have just left this hotel after spending a week there. The welcome and overall customer service was brilliant. All staff were friendly and made our stay feel like home from home. It is a short walk from finkinberg ski lifts with lots of local restaurants near by. They had a great sauna, steam and infrared area for you to chill out and relax in after a hard day skiing. The breakfast was great with lots to choose from and a very quick service. If I could recommend anything it would be to have a kettle and cups in the room so I could relax and have a few cups of tea in the morning. Overall, it was fantastic and we will definitely be returning. Thank you to all staff, especially Robert!

• Visited February 2014
Stuttgart, Germany
“Decent Service, Salty Food”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We went here during pre-season, when only 1 or 2 restaurants were open in the area. We were the only customers. But the waiter was really nice and accommodating. We ordered the Pute Innsbrucker (turkey stuffed with cheese and served with mixed vegetables and rösti-fried potato cakes) and the Schweinsteak Landpfanne (pork with green beans wrapped with bacon and roasted potatoes). It was tasty but very salty and a little dry. The cook came out and chatted at the bar with another customer...it was an overall awkward situation being the only dinner customers. But again, they were attentive. If you like large pieces of meat and a few potatoes, this is a good place to go.

• Visited December 2012