“Kevin is a fantastic tour guide!”

Jammin Jamaica Tours
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Lucea
More attraction details
Owner description: Our services encompass offering our clients the pleasure of prompt and private airport transfers in well maintained, insured and air conditioned vehicles. We also offer the option of customised day tours that take you and your party on excursions to sites that you are interested in, along with a more leisurely schedule suited to your vacationing needs.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I were staying in Negril 2 weeks ago, and wanted to check out YS Falls and the Pelican Bar as a day trip while we were there. We came across Jammin Jamaica Tours, and decided to give them a try. They emailed me back right away about my inquiry and we set up a tour.

Kevin picked us up at our resort and drove us around 1.5 hours to the falls. Along the way, he chatted with us, answered our questions, and provided us with a lot of interesting information about the surrounding area, and Jamaica in general. At the falls, he hung out and waited for us until we were done swimming and ready to go.

Next, he took us to the Pelican Bar (which is located on a sand bar out in the ocean). He got us a water taxi to take us out there, and waited on shore for us to come back. Everything was at our own pace, no set time to be back, which was nice and made the day relaxing.

As he was driving us back, we mentioned that although we were staying in Negril, we had never actually set foot on the famous 7 mile beach, since we were staying on Bloody Bay. So Kevin offered to stop for a bit at a bar that he knew of on 7 mile beach, and we grabbed a beer there on the way back.

All in all, we had an incredibly fun (and informative) day, thanks to Kevin. We would recommend him as a driver and tour guide to anyone!

3  Thank Jennifer L
There are newer reviews for Jammin Jamaica Tours

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Kevin was an excellent guide, and very pleasant, and informative about the area, and culture. Felt totally safe on this tour, even my husband who is quite cautious about leaving any resort, felt safe and enjoyed the day. Great driver...unlike some of them there. He was more than happy to customize our day, to what exactly we wanted...:) I would highly recommend Kevin and his Jammin Jamaica Tours company for any excursion you may be interested in.

2  Thank Shelley S
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We have been travelling to Jamaica for 6 years now and have fallen in absolute Love with this Country! On our second trip we stayed at the Grand Palladium where we first met Kevin Coleman.
Kevin was the approved Tour guide so we hired him to take us into Negril.

We were a group of 6 Family members on that first trip and we thoroughly enjoyed our tour.
He seemed to predict our needs and we knew if we returned to this charming Country that we would call him up.
It is history now that we call Kevin when we arrive for our continual visits cause we cannot get enough of this beautiful Country.
I recommend Kevin to all of my Friends and Business Associates that are travelling to the area because I can assure them they will be safe and secure in his good hands.

I was most recently in Jamaica in November 2013 and have just booked to return with a group of 10 Family and Friends in February 2014. I will contact Kevin once I finish this review to let him know Hey my Big Brother...we are coming on down and can't wait to see you once again! Terry from Calgary

4  Thank Terry L
Kevin C, Owner at Jammin Jamaica Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

It was wonderful seeing you guys again and looking forward to our next tour. Happy that your friends had a great time as well. See you soon Mon....One Love!!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

The week before Christmas our family went to Jamaica for some sun time before the holiday season started. Our girls are in their 20's and I know family time will be less and less as they get involved in their lives.
My oldest daughter found many people talking online about 'Kevin with Coleman K Jammin Jamaica Tours' She called and asked for 8 hours one day for him to drive us around the island to where ever we wanted to go. The first stop was an out of the way 'Pelican Bar' (one of the top 10 bars in the world) It sits about 1/4 mile offshore and you get there by boat. -GO! it was truly heaven surrounded by water. He drove us through the 'real Jamaica' small towns, stopped when we were hungry or wanted to shop and finally drove us by Rick's Restaurant at sunset. Touristy but the view is beautiful.
I wanted to write this because Kevin is truly a great guide, a great guy, and too reasonable for what he delivers. It will make you vacation!

3  Thank Lynn901901

It is wonderful to obtain feedback stating that you were pleased with the tour and that you had a great time. My pleasure!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

If you travel to Jamaica and want to take any excursion, one exceptionally positive plus on our trip was meeting Kevin Coleman and utilizing Jammin Jamaica Tours for airport transfers and day trips. Kevin is reminiscent of other Jamaicans we have met on previous trips and exudes his love for his homeland and treating his clients with respect and consideration. Kevin is always prompt and you never have to worry about his timekeeping. His prices are unparalleled and you are afforded trips on your terms and at your convenience without having to keep to a set timetable with a busload of other guests. Kevin checks you out of the hotel with security and stays with you no matter where you opt to visit for the day. Just excellent!!

1  Thank 1960Emma