“Great Experience”

Clive's Transport Service - Tours
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Lucea
More attraction details
Owner description: We are equipped to provide you with top quality services, which allow you to explore the spirit, rhythm and pulse of Jamaica and its people. Our leadership in service management is founded on professionalism, experience, reliability, efficiency and consistency of service. We have fully trained tour guides and licensed professional drivers who are geared to provide you, our guests and visitors, with maximum satisfaction, comfort and pleasure during your trips and tours with us.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

They were on time for pickup both ways to and from the airport. Both drivers made us feel comfortable even though a lot of drivers seem to drive crazy in Jamaica. We would highly recommend them. While in Jamaica we used another company to get a ride to a local attraction and had a bad experience with the other company being an hour late to pick us up. This was not a concern with Clive's. We will use them for all of our Jamaica travel needs next time we go.

1  Thank mistyolen

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Used Clive's because of the good reviews on this site. A few bad ones, but there always is. Terri picked us up at the airport with cold Red Stripes (already a good start). He had a lot to tell us about the country and answered any questions we had. Chris picked us up on the way home and was at the hotel right on time. Newer vehicles that blow cold A/C unlike some of the tours we went on. Price was also very competitive once compared to the other shuttle services.

1  Thank BeachBoy03
Reviewed June 26, 2013

If you travel to Jamaica and need transportation please use Clives. The service is professional they made getting around Jamaica enjoyable.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was the second time I went to Montego Bay and the second time we used Clives. Both times we had excellent service and everything was so easy! I had arranged for Clives to pick my parents up at their flight an hour earlier than mine and then come back and get me for my flight and everything worked out perfectly. As soon as we greeted them outside the airport, they gave us each a Red Stripe and packed us into an air conditioned van and we were straight on our way to the resort. Plus, we met another couple who had used a shuttle service that picked up multiple passangers at different hotels and found out we were paying the same price - but we were able to get a private transport that dropped us directly off at the hotel - no reason to sit in a bus for an extra 30 minutes while everyone else gets dropped off!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Based on the reviews I read here and on other sites, I decided to try Clive's for my airport transfer while on vacation again in Montego Bay. Their rates were better than previous transportation companies I used, and the service was excellent. I booked online and received answers to all my questions, as well as clear confirmation and directions for my arrival. DeSean (sp?) was there to meet me outside the airport, even after it took FOREVER to get through customs! My friend's flight had been cancelled, so I set up a separate transfer for her the following day. No problem! DeSean was right there to greet her when she finally arrived. My driver, Deon, was warm and friendly and put me right at ease...just like I've come to expect from most Jamaican people I meet. My return trip was scheduled for 11 days later, and just like clockwork, Terry arrived at my resort to take me back. I will DEFINITELY use Clive's on my next trip "home!!"