“Clive's Rocks!”

Clive's Transport Service - Tours
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Lucea
More attraction details
Owner description: We are equipped to provide you with top quality services, which allow you to explore the spirit, rhythm and pulse of Jamaica and its people. Our leadership in service management is founded on professionalism, experience, reliability, efficiency and consistency of service. We have fully trained tour guides and licensed professional drivers who are geared to provide you, our guests and visitors, with maximum satisfaction, comfort and pleasure during your trips and tours with us.
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Clive's Rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

Our previous trip to Jamaica included a very long shuttle ride from the airport to the resort with a few stops. We wanted to avoid this if possible on this trip.

We loved picking up our luggage at the airport and quickly being escorted to meet our driver for the 1 1/2 hour trip to The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort in Ocho Rios. We paid for the private shuttle service before leaving for our trip. The meet and greet person didn't show us as paid. He offered the use of his cell phone to call our travel agent to confirm whether we had, indeed, prepaid for the service. Our travel agent was unavailable and no one could answer our question. Our documentation just showed "confirmed" but we had no proof of payment. So we shelled out the cash and were quickly on our way, my husband with a cold Red Stripe and me with a cold bottle of water in hand.

We received a phone call from Clive's at our resort that same day saying that there had been a mistake and that yes, we had prepaid the service through our travel agent. They said they would have the cash delivered to us the following day. We were surprised, and possibly a little skeptical as to actually receiving the cash in hand as promised or end up just having our credit card refunded when we returned. We received a phone call the next day that a driver was in the resort lobby waiting to meet us with a cash refund. We also received another phone call later that day following up to make sure we received the cash and that all was well. We were totally impressed and felt this company really stands out for its professionalism.

Clive's is dependable, on time and everything you expect from a private service. We enjoyed our drivers, both ways, as they shared key points of interest along the way, current events in Jamaica as well as facts and statistics about famous Jamaicans, Clive's is a top notch company! You won't regret using their services!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank nikki s

Calgary,Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Daughter Loves Clives!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

Been to Jamaica several times and this time we went with Clives for transport, they were WONDERFUL, I booked for my daughter on line, they were professional , courteous, Her flight was delayed over 5 hours when I called to notify them, they already knew and were totally on top of it!! I was so impressed! my daughter said both her drivers -we booked round trip were GREAT! So thankfully we will be using Clives from now on!!

Thank you, for a safe reach to and from Negril/Sangsters! One Love! see you in March!

Visited January 2012
Pickering, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Would only ever use Clive's again when in MoBay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

Clive's was great - from the online booking and confirmation in Toronto, to the pick up and cold beer en route to resort, and return trip to the airport...very organized and professional, good prices too. I recommend anyone to use Clive when travelling in Jamaica.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Lori M
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“When in Jamaica...use Clive's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Clive's Transportation was and is the BEST!!! I didn't have to worry about a thing once I landed and walked outside of the airport in MoBay. My name was on the list and my driver (Ken) was there in a few minutes. That was a great ride to Negril. I had the same driver going back and it was perfect. I like Clive's because I don't feel like I'm being hustled and rushed. Keep up the good work Clive (if you're reading this).

Visited December 2011
3 Thank ChelleBofDC
Plano, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

This was my 9th time to Jamaica. I only wish that I had found Clive's Transport Services the first 8 times I went to Jamaica! From now on when I visit Jamaica I will use Clive's Transport Service. The service was professional, timely and exceptional! Was an honor to be driven by Clive!

Visited December 2011