9,996 results
All reviews grand palladium sports bar lady hamilton side jerk hut infinity bar main pool montego bay ocean view jerk chicken a la carte restaurants steak water aerobics sunset cove beach italian restaurant seafood rick's cafe red stripe
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time staying at the Grand Palladium Resort and Spa. We came on a family trip to celebrate my son graduating high school. The resort itself is beautiful, the staff is a different story. Upon arrival they failed to read the request section of my reservation, where I requested early checkin due to meds needing refrigeration and due to the travel time. They tried to prevent my early check-in. Once they agreed to place me in a room, they gave us a King size bed with a pull out sofa bed. it was me, my husband,our son and our daughter. My reservation clearly stated a request for two double beds and a pull out sofa bed. The staff do not respond positively to requests. They stand around a lot and don't assist in the dining rooms. On several occasions we had to get up to attempt to get a water refill. All their pools close at 6:00 pm, really, I came over with two teenagers and everyone must clear out of the pool at 6. We stayed Sunday through Friday and was disappointed that we had to continuously request washcloths and towels every night before showering. The refrigerator was not cooling and I requested it to be repaired or replaced, never saw anyone come to fix it and it never seemed to cool off, thus meaning I had to place my medication that required refrigeration in my brothers room. This was our first and last stay at the Grand Palladium, we will stick with adults only resorts.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Adventure691565,

We appreciative of your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your vacation did not go as planned and had a few setbacks. Because the majority of our suites are equipped with king-sized beds, with the limited few having double beds, we hope that you understand that your request could have only been fulfilled based on the availability of such rooms.

Our resort is renowned for its excellent service, and so we must also assure you that the necessary actions will be taken to address the areas mentioned in your review for which we have direct control. We will reinforce with our team members that providing excellent service is at the heart of our culture.
Please give us another opportunity to host you again, so that you may experience the true Grand Palladium Jamaica culture.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife really enjoyed the Aqua class with Ricardo! Its been so long since I’ve seen her enjoy a herself, great job Ricardo, I will take you up on the offer to take a training session with you in the gym before we leave and have a super grand palladium time

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
EnricoPezzoli, General Manager at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ham2012A,

Thanks for the feedback. It's great to hear that your wife's experience in one of our aqua aerobics classes with Ricardo was gratifying. We are sure looking forward to your return and we hope to see you in the near future.

All the best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I Enjoyed everything about the water aerobics class with Jovanne at Sunset Cove. Great instructor with awesome vibes! Definitely recommend!!!!The beach is great I’ll be back with friends soon and it’s the place to be..

Dear Tisha,

Thank you for the review! It is great to see that you enjoyed our fitness sessions with our energetic fitness team. Thank you for the recommendation and please continue to support the Palladium brand. See you soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Omg... had so much fun doing water aerobics 15 minutes. Fun and great workout! A must try when you visit.

Jovanne was a great Instructor - so flexible (I'm not) but enjoyed the 30 minutes. Even my 5 year old had fun!

Dear FrequentFlier668714,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on our aqua class and we are thrilled to know it was a rewarding session and it enhanced your experience at our resort. We hope you continue to support the Palladium brand and wish to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really nice place. Amazing staff, everyone makes you feel like home. Nice beach, great food (im vegan, they have make it super easy for me) and great gym (like romario, nice instructor). The bedroom is really nice too

Dear Ana,

Thank you for leaving this positive review. We are glad to hear that your vacation with us was excellent and fun-filled. We are also happy to know that our fitness activities, beautiful beaches and great food, were the high points of your stay.

Please come and visit us again, we are awaiting your return.