We stayed at the Grand Palladium in Jamaica for Spring Break and really loved it. The staff was very friendly and the food was great. I especially loved the Asian restaurant. I really liked the fact that they do not use the "reservation system" so you do not have to schedule your day around your seating time for dinner. You can also eat at any restaurant as many times as you like. We only had to wait to be seated at the steakhouse so they gave us a beeper. Also, the bartenders would make your drink as strong or weak as you wanted. Be sure to bring lots of ones($) for tipping and a "bubba keg" to keep your drink cold.
We planned to take an excursion to Negril to visit Ric's Cafe but almost skipped it because there was so much to do at the resort. We made it to Ric's near the end of our trip and really enjoyed watching the cliff divers.
I always said that I would never go to the same resort twice, but I would like to take my kids there for Spring Break next year. It's family friendly AND a great place for couples without kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea