We are self-proclaimed hotel snobs, so I was really nervous about our last-minute trip to the Grand Palladium. I was going to book us at The Ritz but I heard the beach was lousy there so I opted for a less-elite spot, much to my hesitation. Turned out to be the perfect place for us. The rooms are clean, big, luxurious and peaceful. The crowd was lovely. The food was nothing to write home about, but that's okay. My fiance enjoyed being active - scuba, sports, etc, whle i read books and drank margaritas. We asked one of the spa attendants if she knew anyone who could take us into Negril at night (we like to explore...the all-inclusives feel too suffocating after a while...as great as this one was). She set us up with the coolest dude in town. He was so professional, so nice, so funny. He brought us to real Jamaican restaurants, little shacks on the beach, secret mountains, waterfalls etc. He didn't care 'bout money but we gave him about 80 bucks at the end of each day (he would have done it for $30 I'm sure). He drives you in his car, looks out for you, etc. We just loved him and I shamelessly want to plug him because he deserves the business. His name is JR Evans. [--]. We'll be back soon -- both the hotel and our guide were just fabulous. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Palladium Hotel Group, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea