We stayed from 3/14 thru 3/21. I'm just going to write my thoughts... Positive & Negative
Very elegant decorations
Room Ready upon arrival
Great sunrise in east corner on Jamaican side by block 1800 & 1900
Even BETTER Sunset between Villa # 3090 & 3104, looking West, bring Camera
Negril buffet Omelet Lady (Left)...She's so Friendly, Happy and Talkative...Real Pleasure!!
No Face Clothes or Robes ALL WEEK LONG - 7 days mind you
Telephone not working to receive calls...ask about ext.7000 voice message (on left)
Shower stall smelled of Mold...stinky
All Stairs...3rd floor room...hope you have good knees...
Lots of walking...pavers...bring comfortable walking shoes...No Heels
Resort ran out of mixers and basic liquor ?? All Inclusive?? Bring BIG CUP !!!
A La Carte's are OK...1 hour wait after 7pm...Go Early...small portions order 2 main entree's
Pool's are Very Cold...Whirlpool Tubs only work in your room...forget the pool
Bees are dive bombing @ Bars... too Much Sugar, not enough cleaning
Washingtons and Franklins always bring a smile and a better attitude w/Staff
Snokeling Equipment is good to bring with you...will save you the hike to the cove for freebee equipment...but if you are there, get the Jerk Chicken and Rice from the white hut @ noon.
If you want to use the water amenities...they open at 9am when the water is calm...Hint Just not the sail boats...Oh' watch out for the shallow coral around noon in the lagoon...
Broken Glass is around...always wear something on your feet, no treading on grass, see room brochure.
Good Luck and Enjoy your stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Palladium Hotel Group, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea