My husband and I went to this resort for our Anniversay and were extrememly pleased. I had contacted the resort before our arrival, were welcomed with a Happy Anniversay plate of chocolates which was a great way to start our vacation. Check in went smoothly. From our experience the later you check in, more dealys. We try to get to our destination close to lunch time then we can get something to eat, have some coctails, go to the beach, if we have to wait for our room. Our room was gorgeous, overlooking the sunset cove. Yes, it is all-inclusive but we always take extra ones with us to tip the maids and good service. And you get back what you give, a smiles works too!!!. The complaints we read in reviews are so exaggerated. Yes there are a few tiles missing, blah, blah, blah. If you want the Ritz then pay for the Ritz. This is a beautiful resort and in time will be even better. Yes Jamaicans are a little slow, (remember, you are on an island in the caribbean, duh!) but then we went on vacation to relax, not rush or feel pressured about time. The food was wonderful, something for everyone. Go visit Amoy in Lou's Bar, she is fabulous. This resort is not for people who want to go sight seeing every day and there are excursions for that if you choose. The beaches are all different, some are rocky no long stretches to walk on. If anything it showed the beauty of the island. We enjoyed doing not much of anything! If I would complain about anything it would be about the people who are rude and impatient and expect service when they snap their fingers, and yes there were a few, for me it was embarrassing. I expect the price of this resort will go up, grab it now. Would we go back? In a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Palladium Hotel Group, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea