Just returned from a fabulous holiday at this beautiful resort. It is in two halves, the Lady Hamilton (nearer to the beaches) and the Jamaica. All the amenities are shared and the place is so nicely spread out through lovely gardens and grounds that it never seems crowded. 3 beaches and lots of pools means that you will never be short of a sun longer somewhere. The food was good and plentiful. We particularly enjoyed the Italian restaurant in the evening and the Sports bar for a snack. Champagne every evening at the Infinity Bar as the sun was setting was a nice touch. Very friendly, hard working and attentive staff everywhere. Our room was kept beautifully clean. If I had to find a fault it would be that there were too many people trying to sell photographs and membership of the Palladium holiday club. The resort is All Inclusive including good quality premium brand drinks. It is worth checking what your deal covers as there are different levels. Some people were unable to reserve tables at the themed restaurants which meant they had a bit of a wait at the popular ones. The area is quiet but you have pretty much all you need at the resort and it is easy to get a taxi or book a trip to go further afield. Not too far from the airport at Montego Bay but far enough not to see too many planes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Palladium Hotel Group, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea