We just came back from this resort and the only real complaint I have is I wish I had stayed a few more days. All in all, this resort was great! It was a great value and it was beautiful! I don't care what you say, not one resort is perfect in everyone's eyes so you need to be the judge it yourself!
The Jr. Suite Rooms were spacious. I was afraid that the air would not work fro reading all the reviews. I stayed in Unit 2903 and my air was fine. As a matter of fact, we were freezing at night. Just remember, keep the spare key in the slot by the door at all times and your will not have any problems. This room is showing a little wear and can use some small new touches but all in all I was happy with it. Shirlaine did a great job cleaning our room and was pleased!
I was very surprised at the food. It was extremely good....not one complaint. I have traveled to quite a few Islands and I have to say this was really the best selection and tasting of food I have had. I visited the Italian, Asian, Steakhouse and Buffet option and they were all very good.
Beaches....sand is rough and rocky but, my favorite area was Sunset Cove. Loved it!
One tip drinks come in small cups....do yourself a favor and buy/bring a large plastic cup so you don't have to keep going back the getting drinks.....
One last question.....would I return? Absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea