I went to this resort a week stay from Sept 29th to Oct 6 2012. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room and resort was very beautiful and breath taking. Im the type that would have my child with me at all times never wanting to leave my child with anyone but the staff at the kids club were wonderful big up Bubbles, Nadine, Barbie and Spice. They did a lot of activities with the kids and kept them entertained day and night , every morning my son would ask me to go there he enjoyed the kids club. The food was great ! especially the jerk hut and the oriental food I cant remember the name of it but the sushi was mouth watering so good. The staff were on point, I would leave my room in the morning for breakfast and when I would return my room would be cleaned and restocked . The nightly shows were great and funny I loved how they got people from the crowd to participate. The only thing I didn't like was people smoking cigarettes there should be designated areas for them it only bothered me cause I didn't want my child inhaling the smoke, the walk ways are outside so that's probably why it's okay for them to do so. On the last day of my stay my ride that I had arranged to the airport was not able to take me and the staff held their bus for us and helped us get on it quickly. My conclusion this place was great, I feel this resort is good for any sort of trip I will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is bathed by the calm turquoise waters of Jamaica's north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast. The design is a perfect harmony between modernand luxurious facilities of a first class hotel and the attractive natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the relief of the landscape. The complexalso houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with the most advanced facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. Near the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Within the complex is theGrand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 guestrooms in 15 villas ofthree levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa. The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa has a total of 516 rooms distributed in 13 villas of three levels with 6 suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa and 48 two-story cabins with 4 cabins suites (adults only) each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Hotel Lucea
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa Jamaica/Lucea