“Virtual classes are just as great as live ones !!”

Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Though I have not (yet!) had the pleasure of visiting Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center in person, I have downloaded Karen's Meditation classes and most recently the Half Hour of Power yoga class.

Karen is a fantastic yoga instructor and always gives explanations and modification of poses so that yoga enthusiasts of any skill level can benefit from the class.

I invite you to visit the website and take part in these wonderful podcasts. And if you are in Mexico, visit the live Yoga and Pilates classes!!

1  Thank turtle2373
Karen T, Owner at Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you Laura for your kind review. And, thank you for suggesting I get set up on TripAdvisor. I'm so happy you've enjoyed the podcast! Namaste my dear friend, Karen

There are newer reviews for Bending Tree Yoga and Healing Center