See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Just such a place I hoped to find for holidays when I was booking it. In our apartment everything was fine. The localization was perfect, just in the middle of the old city in Medias. Actually, Medias is the best place to stay in when you are visiting Transilvania - not too big (no bunches of tourists as in Sighisoara), not too small (the best fruit market just 3 minutes walk from the place), and many interesting places to see in range of 1 hour drive.
The apartment in reality looks as on pictures, it is clean, quiet, nice furnished, and there is all a family needs for a week stay. It is the place one wants to return to in the future.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed March 27, 2016

Perfect located right in the city center the hotel offer a few nice and quiet spacious rooms, A few parking places are available in the front of the building. All attractions of the city are at a few hundred meters from the property. Staff and management are very friendly and costumer orientated. Highly recommended for families with children.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 14, 2015

Room was cosy with comfortable bed. Bathroom was very clean and the kitchen area well equipped (coffee, tea, sugar and mini-bar with juice, water and alcohol drinks). Breakfast was Free parking right in the main square.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2015

On arrival we were greeted by the owner of the apartments. He spoke perfect English and was very welcoming. He showed us to our apartment which was spotless, and homely. The beds were so comfortable and the duvets well....(proper duvets) the bathroom was sparkling and the kitchen area well equipped. There is a bistro attached to the hotel which serves delicious snacks and amazing waffles!! The apartments are situated opposite a picturesque park. All in all would highly recommend these apartments. This will be my home from home each time I travel to Romania. 5* well deserved!

Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
Thomas I, Manager at Fabini Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

In the name of the Fabini-Team, I thank you for choosing us and I am so glad to read your great review. Your presence made our days brighter. Hope to see you soon.
Best regards,
Thomas I.

Reviewed November 2, 2014

Two days prior to leaving England I had a call from Thomas to make sure everything was going to plan. We arrived after a long day and we relaxed as soon as we walked into the apartment after obtaining the key from Tio Tom. We stayed for 9 nights and we were so comfortable there. The staff at Tio Tom's were so friendly and patient with our rubbish Romanian and were happy to accomodate our needs whether it was cheesy chips we were after or spinach soup. We sometimes judge a place on the quality of the coffee at Tio Tom gets ten out of ten. The situation of the apartment is in the centre of Medias and was very very quiet. In short we loved it and would happily stay there again and recommend Fabini and Tio Tom to anyone visiting this attractive town in Transylvania.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple