See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 3, 2015

On arrival we were greeted by the owner of the apartments. He spoke perfect English and was very welcoming. He showed us to our apartment which was spotless, and homely. The beds were so comfortable and the duvets well....(proper duvets) the bathroom was sparkling and the kitchen area well equipped. There is a bistro attached to the hotel which serves delicious snacks and amazing waffles!! The apartments are situated opposite a picturesque park. All in all would highly recommend these apartments. This will be my home from home each time I travel to Romania. 5* well deserved!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Thomas I, Manager at Fabini Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

In the name of the Fabini-Team, I thank you for choosing us and I am so glad to read your great review. Your presence made our days brighter. Hope to see you soon.
Best regards,
Thomas I.

Reviewed November 2, 2014

Two days prior to leaving England I had a call from Thomas to make sure everything was going to plan. We arrived after a long day and we relaxed as soon as we walked into the apartment after obtaining the key from Tio Tom. We stayed for 9 nights and we were so comfortable there. The staff at Tio Tom's were so friendly and patient with our rubbish Romanian and were happy to accomodate our needs whether it was cheesy chips we were after or spinach soup. We sometimes judge a place on the quality of the coffee at Tio Tom gets ten out of ten. The situation of the apartment is in the centre of Medias and was very very quiet. In short we loved it and would happily stay there again and recommend Fabini and Tio Tom to anyone visiting this attractive town in Transylvania.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Spot on- amazingly cheap, literally right on the main square, free wifi and comfortable bed. You pick up the key from the Tio Tom cafe next door. Medias was nice - slightly less touristy town, and they had a festival in the square the night we stayed with traditional Romanian stalls etc

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2014

directly located in the historical centre of Mediasch, the apartment was clean and very nice. the small kitchen offered the opportunity for cooking, but the little bistro next door also offered an excellent breakfast and the service was very good and courteous. our wishes were fulfilled, for example a pick-up service to the airport, and all questions were answered.
all in all we felt very comfortable and would not hesitate to book there again immediately.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Thomas I, Manager at Fabini Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

I was so glad to meet you and have you all with us for the week you stayed. Hope you come next year. All the best und schoene Gruesse nach Regensburg!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

If by chance you need to visit Medias, Sibiu for business or pleasure the place to stay is definitely the Fabini Apartaments. The place is simply wonderful, is exactly like in the pictures, very clean, the rooms are very spacious, very bright, and so cozy, that you end up filling like home. The people are very welcoming, warm, and ready to help in every possible way. For me was the perfect place to stay, and the place where I hope to stay every time I visit Medias. Thank you very much Thomas, for your kind hospitality.

Room tip: I suppose all rooms are the same, I stayed in room number 5, which was simply wonderful.
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello Maria Iulia,
thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We are glad to hear you liked it and hope to see you soon again.
Best regards from the Fabini Apartments Team!