“Best Pizza and Great Service”

Buddy's Front Street Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Kaslo
Castlegar, Canada
“Best Pizza and Great Service”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have eaten in 4 restaurants in Kaslo this summer. I was very dissapointed with 3 of them. Poor service, late meals, incomplete orders etc. Last week my wife and I went to Buddy's and had a great meal. Their Pizza is the best. I would also like to mention the Service. Couldn't ask for a better waiter. (atenative, humourous), - just great. In a small town like Kaslo summer traffic makes or breaks it for these restaurants. I would suggest Buddy's as the # 1 Place to have a meal in Kaslo.

• Visited August 2014

Red Deer, Canada
“Quaint and rustic taste”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Just finished dinner here- awesome. Get the Kaslo Special when you come. Delish! Service was great, and left feeling like we were considered friends!
A must visit while in Kaslo

• Visited August 2014
Castlegar, Canada
“Amazing Pizza to Satisfy!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place knows how to cook a pizza right.. and they put the perfect amount of cheese and toppings too.. oh my god, the crust is so amazing my son even ate it (he usually throws the last part out). Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2014
Calgary, Canada
“West Kootenay Warriors - 2014”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Aaron welcomed our group of 25 into his pizza joint and was an awesome host. Food was great and the wine was very good and reasonably priced. Live music to boot - our group had a blast! We will be back again next year! Thanks team Buddy's!

• Visited June 2014
“A bit pricey but worth it!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at buddays after we got a craving for pizza. We had half pancetta half smoked salmon pizza and it was delicious. The crust was thin and tasty and it wasn't the slightest bit greasy. Our server was very friendly and we will be back for sure