The Warwick Fiji
Wellesley Resort Fiji(Korolevu)(Great Value!)
$116
$105
$293
$136
    Naviti Resort(Korolevu)
    $168
    $107
    • Breakfast included
    Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
    $49
    $46
    Very Good 4/5
    Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
    $273
    $196
    Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
    $96
    $67
    • Pool
    Crusoe's Retreat(Coral Coast)(Great Value!)
    $105
    $79
    Travelocity
    • Breakfast included
    Bedarra Beach Inn(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
    $106
    $89
    Waidroka Bay Resort(Korovisilou)
    $173
    Hotels.com
    $113
    $98
    2,886 results
    All reviewswicked walubula brasseriejapanese restaurantsunset barsuva wingcoral coastkids clubseafoodprivate transfertable tennisan ocean view roomfish feedingsea snakestennis courtswaterfall tourrelaxing holidaybeautiful resort
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed November 26, 2010

Room was faultless, lovely and clean. Choice of restaurants was excellent (it had to be as you couldn't really leave the resort) especially the japanese restaurant and the lagoon seafood restaurant. Good entertainment, we enjoyed the bingo! Mini golf was also one of the best I have ever seen. Nice to play tennis and table tennis as well, and the spa was great. There were quite a few issues that we had over the week, such as the lack of ingredients to make cocktails, the rudeness of some staff (but some were wonderful), the shampoo etc was not replenished until asked for, and some of the food wasn't up to scratch ( eg tuna steak that specified itself as rare/medium on the menu but wasn't and if we'd have known this would have ordered specifically). Also, the icecream bar kept not having the best flavours and despite being told 'tomorrow, tomorrow', it never arrived. The manager was very understanding and we did receive a free dinner, but I would have rather had no problems and no free dinner! Overall I would recommend this hotel, but not necessarily the best value for money, especially if you are hoping to see something other than just the hotel. Oh also I think the swim up bar should be in an adults only pool as that was a disappointment for me.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
    Brad D, General Manager at The Warwick Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Bula from Warwick Fiji,

We note you stayed with us some time ago and wanted to let you know we have continued to invest heavily into the resort and its team members to ensure we are surpassing our guests experiences and ensure we remain one of the leading resorts in Fiji.

We welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again when next looking to visit Fiji and the famous Coral Coast.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

The Warick Resort is a huge complex with good facilities...but these have to be booked well in advanced, eg took 2 days before I could get an appointment at the Spa! This resort is great for families with young children, but a tad annoying for those who wish to relax in peace. Food not impressive except in the Wicked Walu & Pappagallo restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 17, 2010

My family and I arrived back home yesterday after 7 nites at the Warwick. Iam going to try and supply you with some important info about our stay at the Warwick that will help familys during there trip. We enjoyed our stay with the Warwick it had some down falls but nothing major. We travelled to Fiji with Virgin blue I chose Virgin over Air Pacific because of the flight times Virgin flew earlier then Air Pacific and travelling with a 3 year old I wanted to make it a little bit easier on him. We landed into Nadi at 3.15pm on the 10th of Nov getting throu customs did'nt take long, there are quite a few duty free shops at the airport if you want to buy there instead of Aus, My husband found smokes to be cheaper. Our transfer was with the coach to the Warwick I was concerned after reading on here it can take upto 3 hours, It took us an hour and 50mins to get to the resort and the same time to get back to the airport when we returned and we had 4 stops at different resorts on the way there and back. So if you want to pay more for a transfer you might cut of 15 mins the choice is yours. When we arrived at the Warwick we were very impressed on how stunning the resorts is just beautiful. Did'nt take to long to check in, Our room was on the Nadi side room 144 not the pool side the garden side with ocean views which was awesome. The rooms were lovely and perfect for us I think if there would have been 4 of us it may have been a little tight for room but you could manage. We didnt have the all inclusive package just breakfast every day our son ate for free everyday thou. I was a little concerned before we went with food and drink prices but I dont think it cost us to much more if any then those on the packages. The travel agent was going to charge us $60 per adult a day for lunch and dinner and when you convert that with the dollar today which I bought Fijian dollar for $1.74 to one Aus dollar it would be around $91 Fijian each adult a day $182 a couple a day (this didnt include drinks) and you wouldnt spend that. Lunch would be around $24 Fijian and the buffet is $45 Fijian each which is less then $91 dollars. Trust me the breakfast is awesome and you are that full we rarely at lunch, The choice is yours really. Exchange your money here but not at the airport expect around $1.48 Fijian the hotel rate is $1.55, Crown exchange here in Aus rate is awesome around $1.72 with no fees. If you need to exchange there go into town for the day you will get a much better rate around $1.74, bargin with the taxi driver dont go throu the resort they will charge you $85 fijian there and back, there is a taxi rank out front just walk down there. As for drinking your duty free and having nibbles during the day walk down the beach past the huts were the ladies sell lovely jewellery and Tshirts cheaper then the resort (if you do tell them Kelly the face painter said hello and I miss them I took my paints with me and painted the local kids there) you will find maggies store and she sells cans of drinks and bottles, chips, juice and lollies much cheaper then the resort for exsample the mini bar has cans of soft drink for $6 at the store $2.

We ate at the italian rest and the wicked walu along with the themed buffet nites and the food was lovely. The service was good most of the time the only disappointing part was some of the staff it was hard to get a smile out of in the restuarants mainly in the buffet and the top bar. The cleaning ladies left our rooms perfect everyday and were very sweet we had Jesse she was awesome. The poolbar staff along with the beach and pool staff are great as well and they will look after you. Go and see Solomoni in the Jacks store in the lobby top bloke tell him Kris and Kelly said hi!!!

If you want to get out of the resort for dinner or lunch go to Vilisite Rest which is 3 mins up the road from the resort get reception to phone them and make a booking they will pick you up and return you for $12 for everyone the food is lovely and the view is amazing.

Dont waste your money on the fire walking its a waste of time in the resort

If you have any questions just send me a message and ill be more then happy to help you.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
    15  Thank GoldCoastBella

Reviewed November 16, 2010

My husband and I travelled with another couple to this resort. I had read all of the reviews on trip advisor after booking and discussed a lot of them with my travel agent who I trust and who had been to the Warwick herself. After you read a lot of trip advisor reviews you can begin to recognise which countries people come from different things seem to annoy or please different nationalities. We were not at all disappointed with our choice. We had a few problems with check in but there were sorted out over night and we were given a bottle of champagne for the inconvenience. Our room (club room in suva wing) was just lovely and we had the added bonus of being able to use the club room which was lovely 5pm to 7pm each day for drinks. The staff as a whole we found to be wonderful ok there were a few that weren't as happy as others but no big deal I mean have you ever stayed in a resort in Australia, our service does not compare!! We had the all inclusive meal (only) package and it was great value - we enjoyed all the food we had and we had plenty at the buffet. We also used our vouchers at the wicked walu which was fantastic and after tea we threw the left overs to the reef sharks swimming around us. We also tried the Italian and I must say that was very disappointing the food was ordinary at its best, but this is the only meal we would complain about. We swam, played tennis, mini golf (if you have kids this is $5.00 a club and a ball) road our bikes to the Naviti we really enjoyed it and would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending it to anyone. There are bars and food everywhere. The night club was a bit of a let down the night we went but only because some guy took the DJ's ipod out and put in his own (full of doof doof music) and the Fijian DJ seemed intimiated by the gala who did it - If you want something really upmarket then you should head for the intercontinental in Fiji and you will find it BUT it will also come with the upmarket price tag. Value for money I dont think you could go past the Warwick and I have been to resorts in Bali, Hawaii, Thailand and Fiji before so I have some experience.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
    7  Thank ToniWiz

Reviewed November 15, 2010

We chose this hotel for its beach and beautiful gardens. We travelled with another couple who fell in love with the place the first night. Almost everything about the hotel was great. Ok sometimes the service is slow and a bit hit & miss but you are in Fiji and they do things at a slower pace! If you cant handle this then dont go to Fiji. I cant believe some of the negative comments....really what are you expecting?? For the price we paid it was exceptional value. Yes if you are on a honeymoon it may not suit you, but I spoke to a few on their honeymoon and they loved the place. Everyone is looking for something different when they go on a holiday so it is important to do your homework. I have stayed at a few different locations on the coral coast and would go back to the Warwick in a heartbeat. No it is not a small island so cant be compared to one. The nightclub was a bit noisy but that is what earplugs are for! This hotel runs at about 95% capacity so they must be doing something right.

The Wicked Walu is definately worth trying as it was so nice to sit over the water to eat dinner. The seafood platter was enough for the 4 of us so be warned. The salad bar was very fresh and plentiful. The japanese was good but quite noisy which made it hard to talk over dinner. Basically we enjoyed all the food and there were plenty of choices. Its not 5 star dining so if that is what you are after try a more expensive hotel.

The pool lounges suffered the usual hiccups with there never seeming to be enough but we coped. There are 2 pools and the Suva end one was quiet as they try to keep it adults only.

They have 2 shops to buy the usual trinkets, lotions and surf brand clothes and swimwear. All the stock was very high quality so if you have forgotten anything you will be able to find it. Even diamond rings if you suddenly propose and need a ring!!

We all had a great holiday and would highly recommend this hotel for value for money.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends