Naviti Resort
$131
The Beachouse(Korolevu)(Great Value!)
$66
  • Pool
Blue West Villas(Korolevu)(Great Value!)
$97
$69
$54
  • Breakfast included
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$70
Agoda.com
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$169
$119
Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
$116
$89
  • Pool
Crusoe's Retreat(Coral Coast)(Great Value!)
$78
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
2,075 results
All reviewschinese restaurantall inclusive packagebamboo terracetalei restaurantkids clubpool barcoral viewinghighly recommend the navitijoy spafiji timesunset cruisefamily holidayblue hutinclusive menunightly entertainmentshopping tripgreat holiday
Reviewed September 9, 2010

We have just arrived home from 5night stay, I took my 4 daughters, and neice (ages 10, 7, 6, 3 and 7mths) hubby and my best friend.
We had asked for joining rooms, when booking, via travel agent, when we arrived we had 2 rooms that were seperated by 3 rooms inbetween... The resort fixed this issue the very next day. I found that very fast, considering it was very full, and "Fiji time', i do however warn you to keep on them about the issues just incase. We also requested rooms on ground level and near the pool, also the best choice for anyone with young kids.
UNLIMITED- Fiji is extremely pricey for food and drinks, i am very lucky we choose inclusive option. ie lunch buffet costs FJ$37.50. All those costs can add up. There house alchol, is awsome! red wine was great, not cheap tasting like here in oz for house. Vodka was good, there house rum, was OP at 58%... they were all inclusive of the price.

Dining- im not a buffet person but i do think the breaky and lunch was awsome! dinner upstairs buffet was a little less appealing to me, which had a theme each night. Chinese restuarant i found disappointing, their inclusive menu was very limited, and only my meal was appealing to any of my fellow diners. The other resturant i found fairly good. Not once did i say yuk to anything, and im fairly picky! or maybe came prepared for buffet???
KIDS CLUB- my kids went 3 times, first night the older one were a lil bored, but the day one they loved, and then loved the crab race (when they came 1st n 2nd). Jesse seemed awsome fun. We had a babysitter for our 3yr old to stay in kids club with the older ones. They are $5 first hour and $4.50 every hr after. I have to recomend CHARLOTTE! I kept charlotte with us for a full day with our youngest needing attenion constantly, and she was just wonderful and the older girls loved her.
If you do have a minder, and the child is in kids club area, i would recomend you hide from childrens view, in the lounge as they come out to dance there.

Hairbraiding- Just as you walk out of the resort along the "beach' go to the pink house the ladies are so beautiful. and did an awsome job. There is also a blue house that do them, and behind the blue house a cream house that also do them. I think they are similar priced aswell.
Night life for adults.... oh i found this really boring, or maybe drinking since 10am effected that? i would think someone in there 40-60's would rather the music/entertainment??? we found ourselves stocking up on free drinks and taking them back to the room.

THE water... Beach? well in oz we would called it a lake more? not sandy like our lakes even though... so no you dont find yourself sun bathing, actually it was rare to see people in the water at all. paddle boating was awsome fun, we managed to get saved... The activities staff LOVED us! they were great fun! The POOL was the place to be, especially the swim up bar... Even my 6yr old, who is small, could walk there in the pool, and felt safe.

STAFF/Rooms- ok you can get sick of hearing BULA and my g/f travelling with us found it to sound fake, however they were very helpful, and actually fast at helping... Extra towels was an issue for us, but i asked, and i got, really fast... I was expecting to be on FIJI TIME!
i did however ask for wake up call, on both rooms, and never got it?? luckily i woke myself... :s Rooms were exactly what we expected. The newer section rooms (blocks 5-6
) are way nicer then blocks 1-4, (we were transfered from old to new) however a longer walk to everything.

Naviti was everything it said it was, and more. Fiji however seemed to not give me the WOW factor. i guess coming from our beaches, and corals... and the weather wasnt all that nice, i would recomend slightly warmer month.
Day trip to an island was very long... i didnt notice the travelling time, however it was a 2hr bus ride, and 1hr boat ride... It was through captain cook, and i had an awsome price, had i known the travel time, i would have probably said no, however so glad i didnt as it was worth it.. a small remote island with a BBQ buffet, snokling ect, i seen 1 fish and 2 star fishes .... so really is was very pretty from above... blue as blue water, and clear as clear. I personally love sand and beaches, so next time i would look into staying on an island, however im sure it would cost far more, once you add in the drinks and meals... naviti was the place for value, espacially travelling with 8ppl.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ellefrances83
Reviewed September 5, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Naviti for our honeymoon in 08 and decided as it was awesome the first time, it would be the place to take our 14 month old daughter for our first family holiday. We also took my parents along with us. The Naviti did not let us down. It was just as great as the first time. We all had a great time and would recommend it to anyone and certainly go again in the future. The pool is a highlight and and we found all the staff to be exceptionally helpful and friendly. The daily activities and nightly entertainment we always enjoyable. Not once did any of us become ill while we were there, as many people have posted. The food was great and breakfast was always a highlight for me personally.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Number 1...not sure what sarah from nz was talking about....not sure if we were at the same resort. Found the resort and people faultless and if there was a problem they fixed it in a reasonable timeframe.
Number 2... probably not the place to go for a honeymoon or seclusion, but if you have kids of any age as we did -18 thru to 7, it was fantastic.
Number 3... food was fab and plentiful, all restaurants very good, but if you want a quieter meal, try the 2 other restaurants on offer. All great in their own way. Kids meal time was also very good and had kid friendly choices.
Number 4... alcohol is very strong and plentiful...rum is about 55% and the cocktails are equal to about doubles in our standards. Cocktails on the all inclusive package is an extra cost, but roughly
works out to be about $7 Australian and well worth it.
Number 5.... Go to the little shacks on the beach to get hair braiding, about $25 Aus....massages $14 Aus and nail art about the same. You will meet the friendliest ladies and will do anything to help you. Snorkeing with the activities is worth it as my kids went just about everyday and saw coral and fish.....loved it.
Number 6....Yes everything is slower but aren't you on holidays, but they are not so slow that it is a bother, and considering they earn about $2 Aus an hour, you will see that they work very hard for their money and are the absolute nicest people I have ever been blessed to meet. So to Sarah from NZ maybe you expect to much for your money and should research your choices of accomodation especially if you want peace and you pick a family/kids resort. Warwick may have been a better option for you.
ALWAYS PICK THE ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE...IT IS SO WORTH IT...NO OTHER WAY

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2010

I stayed at the Naviti last year, first time coming to Fiji and I loved it!
We stayed at 3 different places and the Naviti was by far the best out of the 3.
Staff were so friendly! Always happy to help!
We arrived at 7am went and had breakfast and was told we couldnt check in until 2pm. We were so tired after an overnight flight and just wanted to be in our rooms to freshen up, We ended up being escorted to our rooms as soon as we finished breakfast which was so nice of them!
Breakfast is to die for! the juice is so nice! Cant even explain how nice it was!
The chinese resturant at the front of the resort was BEAUTIFUL! Best chiense food I've ever had!
We loved the all inclusive package! Was great!
Also the night entertainment was great! Loved all the culture dances!

Overall my friend and I had the best time at the Naviti and will definatly be returning!
Staying at the Naviti was definatly the highlight of our holiday!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2010

We have been to the Naviti many times on the All Inclusive Package & find it absolutely wonderfull. There might be the odd little thing like the shower plug hole blocking up but hey they fixed it pronto. Only had one meal we were not fussed about that was the Indian Theme Night but overall excellent food choices. Would we go again YES except for one thing, (Coral Sun Transport) they are a disgrace with some very rattly old vehicles & the drivers have a death wish, we will never travel with Coral Sun ever again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple