I stayed at the Beachouse in October with a good friend for a girl's surf trip and we had an amazing time. I live in Fiji and had been searching for a place on Viti Levu that I would want to return to. I found it! The owner, Andrew, goes out of his way to make a personal connection with each and every guest and he comes from an interesting family --I believe 3rd generationj in Fiji. The setting is idyllic--a very nice white sand beach, comfortable bures with hot water (almost unheard of for a backpacker resort), very good food, and beautiful natural decor throughout the resort. The resort can hold quite a few guests but still the staff goes out of their way to know everyone's names. Their boats are top-knotch and Andrew's son Cormack is a very good captain. Also thanks to Ratu, Alanna, Matthis, Semi, Rosa, and Angie for a great trip. Very reasonably priced and I can't wait to return. Vina'a Va'a Levu----Julie on Taveuni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachouse is one of Fiji's finest budget resorts. It is located on Fiji's famous Coral Coast. Nestled in to 10 acres of pristine gardens with a private beach ... the Beachouse offers you a great Fiji atmosphere without blowing your budget!!The Beachouse caters to international backpacker/travellers as well as having 12 ensuite rooms for those that enjoy the relaxed atmosphere but also want some additional comfort and amenities. All prices include accommodation, light breakfast, afternoon tea, free wifi and use of sea kayaks. The resort has a cafe, bar & swimming pool plus much more.If you don't want to have fun .. don't come!! Hope to see you in Fiji!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Beachouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beachouse Hotel Korolevu
- The Beachouse Fiji/Korolevu