Our Rugby tour has stayed at the Fiji Beachouse for the 2nd year in a row and have experienced another AMAZING time. Seriously a place to go if you are wanting to really experience TRUE Fijian Hospitality and friendship. All our boys & parents have been having a ball, a few of the younger kids that have come along with the parents haven't stopped with so many activities available, kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, village tours, shopping in Sigatoka or just haning out with the beautiful gorgeous staff. The gorgeous garden Bures are excellent with beautiful outdoor showers, the dorms have been ideal of our boys and their new traveller rooms are excellent. Food has been magnificent. Thank you again Beachouse. We love it here and will be back again in 2014!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachouse is one of Fiji's finest budget resorts. It is located on Fiji's famous Coral Coast. Nestled in to 10 acres of pristine gardens with a private beach ... the Beachouse offers you a great Fiji atmosphere without blowing your budget!!The Beachouse caters to international backpacker/travellers as well as having 12 ensuite rooms for those that enjoy the relaxed atmosphere but also want some additional comfort and amenities. All prices include accommodation, light breakfast, afternoon tea, free wifi and use of sea kayaks. The resort has a cafe, bar & swimming pool plus much more.If you don't want to have fun .. don't come!! Hope to see you in Fiji!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Beachouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beachouse Hotel Korolevu
- The Beachouse Fiji/Korolevu