“BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED HOME”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MARYLOUES...
ESSEX
“BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED HOME”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Forget-Me-Not cottage is a wonderful cottage to relax in. It has been recently beautifully renovated with high end fixtures & fittings. The three large bedrooms are furnished in the most beautiful linen & curtains.

The kitchen is very spacious & has every appliance you could possibly want.

The garden at the back is very pretty & ideal to sit in if the weather is kind to you, unfortunately when we stayed we had no such luck. We even made an apple pie with apples fresh from the tree in the garden!!

You are nearby to Banbury which has a lovely canal with houseboats on, this is situated alongside a shopping mall.

There are too many place of interest to visit to mention here, you are no more than an hours drive from all the quaint little villages of the Cotswolds. One of the villages, Broadway, which has been voted one of the prettiest villages in England is just over forty miles away & is a must to visit.

Elaine,the owner was very accommodating to myself & parents who I was holidaying with, We would all like to thank her for her kindness.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Forget me not cottage. I'm delighted that it met your expectations and accommodated your needs. Thank you for making use of the apples. I'm sorry the weather didn't allow you to enjoy the garden to its full potential on this occasion.
Dorinda H
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Lovely cottage, clean, comfortable, modern, beds were very comfortable, owner was very helpful. Couldn't fault it at all.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 9, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your positive comments. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and pleased the cottage met all your needs.
Scabious2...
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Superb accommodation”
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We (me, husband, parents-in-law and sister-in-law plus pooch) stayed at Forget-Me-Not Cottage from Saturday to Tuesday. Elaine was very responsive to my emails prior to arrival. The cottage is located in a beautiful village not far from Banbury. The cottage was absolutely outstanding: immaculately clean, perfectly presented and well-equipped. The large kitchen diner is a great feature - as it the garden, where we spent a lot of time sitting outside. The soft furnishings - such as bedding and curtains - set off the decor perfectly. I found my bed to be very comfortable indeed. We hope to return - there is a lot to see and do in the area.

Jun 18, 2017
I'm delighted you, your family & pooch enjoyed your stay in the cottage and that the accommodation suited you. Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review, I would very much like the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing