All reviews national park a wonderful stay fantastic hotel wedding ceremony beautiful location the kitchen see you soon honeymoon suite gourmet restaurant home made cakes marta setting castle ac delight lives sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

First of all just want to say thank you to Martha, Ramona and all of the other amazing staff who made my nephews wedding that bit extra special!!

Secondly we miss you guys!!

Thirdly, an amazing, beautiful, traditional place to stay!! Our room was lovely and traditional and had a fantastic log burner!! The view from the patio area is breathtaking!! The food amazing!!

As previously mentioned the thing that makes this hotel the place it is..........the staff, in fact by the time you leave, they won’t be staff, they’ll feel like family!!!!

Thank you Martha for always being there nothing was too much trouble!!

Thank you Ramona for bringing me my poached eggs .....everyday!!

We will be back, see you soon x

Trip type: Traveled with family
DirezioneDEPT, Direttore at I Tre Baroni, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear matt300169, thank you very much for your amazing review! We miss you too! We all felt like part of your family too! We do have loving memories of you and the happiness of our guest is our main point! Nothing was really a trouble and Ramona was really happy to bring you your poached eggs! A huge hug from all of us!

hopefully we will have the chance to host you once again in the future! Thank you

Martha

Reviewed May 20, 2019

The Borgo I Tre Baroni is one of a kind and the staff give the final touch because everything is truly unforgettable.

The cozy, spacious room was perfect but the thing that impressed us most was the restaurant "Mater".

We have experienced the true sublimation of the palate.

Special thanks to the attentive, professional and very competent dining room staff. In short, you have given us a beautiful experience

Room tip: SUITE SPA is one-of-a-kind experience to have spa inside your room.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DirezioneDEPT, Direttore at I Tre Baroni, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear RRORome, thank you very much for your review! We always want our guest to feel more than welcome together with our services. We are pleased you loved your stay in your Spa Suite Room. Mater is our little jewel and all the kitchen staff works really hard to keep a high level, happy your experience there was sublime! We really hope we could have the chance to host you in another occasion, we are always here for a relaxing getaway! Best, Marta

Reviewed May 19, 2019

We have recently returned from staying for 5 nights at I Tre Baroni for my sisters wedding. The location is beautiful, absolutely stunning views from where ever you are looking. The rooms were lovely, ours had an emotional shower and jacuzzi which were lovely to relax in.
The highlight of this place is the hospitality - all the team there could not have done more to make us feel more at home (even more important when there for a wedding). Martha, Fabrizio and Ramona were amazing - always on hand to help and nothing was ever too much. The food in Mater was also delicious.
I cannot recommend enough for a wedding or for a beautiful getaway.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you A7282BRlucym! I can't thank you and your family enough for being so kind to us! I am so happy you've enjoyed from your room, the Spa Suite Garden, to our family run atmosphere. We always want our guest to feel more than welcome and I hope we gave you this feeling. Thank you once more and all the best for you. Hope we could host you for another occasion! A huge hug from all of us!

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Our family and friends just spent 5 nights at I Tre Baroni for our daughters wedding. The wedding ceremony was at Poppi Castle and the wedding reception was at I Tre Baroni. The hotel has great rooms, some including jacuzzi and saunas in them. There is a beautiful terrace where we had various events staged that has fantastic views across the mountains and of the town of Poppi in the distance. The whole wedding party stayed at the hotel (just under 50 people). Martha, Fabrizio and the rest of the staff team at the hotel could not have made us feel more welcome. My brother commented that “Martha has been the perfect host” and I couldn’t agree more. Nothing was too much trouble and because the staff team is relatively small it made the whole wedding stay seem so much more friendly and personal.

Organising a wedding in Italy from England is pretty nerve wracking on occasions but my daughter was always reassured knowing that Martha was there to help and assist. She effectively acted as a wedding planner and recommended photographers (one of whom we used and was a delight to work with on the day) as well as transport companies.

I cannot speak highly enough of the hotel and their staff. The whole wedding party had a great time in a stunning and incredibly peaceful location.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Wickfort2009, thank you very much for your review! We are more than happy, we are really touched by your words! It was such a pleasure hosting you and all your amazing family, you've been so kind to us. I do understand it is not easy to plan a wedding in Italy from England so I am always trying to help as far as my possibilities! I really hope I could have the chance to host you in the future, maybe for a family reunion! With all our gratitude, a really huge, huge, hug. Marta

Reviewed April 8, 2019

The place is beautifully located close to Pioppi and Eremo of Camaldoli. Rooms are really simple but clean. The Hotel own a gourmet restaurant and a local restaurant where we had a delicious dinner. If you stay with them and eat at one of their restaurants you will get a very good bottle of red wine made by them. Breakfast is tasty with home made cake, pity that eggs are not included. Overall really positive experience.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DirezioneDEPT, Direttore at I Tre Baroni, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear fra1984waddawedder, thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy that you loved our location and the beautiful sourroundings of Camaldoli, Poppi and the Casentino Forests. We are also really happy you've enjoyed a dinner at the Locanda dei Baroni in Camaldoli!

We are sorry you did not order eggs which are included, as written on the buffet: scrambled eggs and boiled eggs (together with cheese and ham) are done at the moment from the kitchen so you just need to order to our staff and we will provide them for free.

Thnak you once more for your kind feedback and we really hope we could host you once more! Best Regards, Marta