“Another amazing stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Playa Playa Playa 15 min away
Beach at Cabo Rojo Light, stunning Cast away your cares right here!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Beach at Cabo Rojo Light, stunning
Cast away your cares right here!
Cliffs at Cabo Rojo Lighthouse
Kitchen Bar
Full cooking capability for a romantic dinner in
Caguax Pool
Bedroom Two
Adult Pool
Children's Pool
Sunset from Villa Taina beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rachenta
Greenville, Wisconsin
“Another amazing stay!”
Reviewed November 20, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This was my 5th visit to Tom & Lisa's apartment. So cute. Every trip shows their commitment to having a nice place to rent. It's well stocked with books & movies for a night in. The kitchen is well equipped for preparing meals. They continue to decorate more & more. I just love it. This visit was with my husband, 2 daughters, & their boyfriends. We zip lined, ate out, ate in, went to stunning beaches (combate, buye', & sucia) grocery shopped, partied all around town & had an all around great time. Tom is generous with advice & happily answered our many questions. Can't wait for our next trip to PR! Thank you Tom & Lisa!

Bryan E
“If you don't plan to spend a lot of time inside, this place is perfect!”
Reviewed March 23, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This was our first time visiting Puerto Rico. Coming from CT in the beginning where the temperatures were in the 30's and 40's, we were pleasantly surprised to be greeted with temperatures in the 80's and 90's. The flight with our one and a half year old son, went perfect.

Tom was very easy to contact and had all answers to any questions we had, before and after our stay. Two thumbs up on communication. He even contacted us afterwards to see how we enjoyed our trip.

The condo was much smaller than expected. It had more of an efficiency apartment feel to it, rather than a condo, and the lack of a table to eat dinner with our one and a half year son proved tricky. Equipped with all necessary essentials, though, cooking proved easy, and the kitchen was nice, updated and clean.

Remember this condo is on the third floor! Maybe consider that if your children are to young to use them. The balcony was a nice little spot to relax, and the view although not being the ocean, was great.

Laundry was tough, there is a coin operated washer and dryer, but the washer was broken. We were told to used the washer in the building next door. It was a lot of work for a couple loads.

The location was great! Close to the best beaches i've ever been to! And also some spectacular restaurants! Fairly close to the supermarket as well.

We all definitely enjoyed our trip to Puerto Rico, it was quite the experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Size of condo, and lack of a table to eat at.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 24, 2016
Bryan, having traveled with toddlers I know how much of a challenge it can be. We have taken extra care for those with children including providing a pack and play, inflatable twin air mattress with bumpers and toys of all type. You must have overlooked the table that seats 6, most people use it for dining on the balcony, some bring it in for dining as its fully adjustable. The condo size is 900 sq Ft and is clearly listed in the property description along with pictures of every room. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay at our house by the sea. Safe Travels!
_AmyLush_
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
“Over exceeded our expecations, loved it, would definitely stay there again!”
Reviewed March 6, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

I found this apartment/condo on trip advisor, I read the few reviews and decided to give it a shot as it was literally 5 minutes away from Poblado Boqueron and I wanted to enjoy the fesitivies there for my 34th birthday. This was my first time booking anything but a Hilton... so I didn't know what to expect. Once I arrived to the location....the apartment was in a gated community which made me feel at ease. I'm from Jersey and the apartment gave me a shore house feel and I aboslutely loved the decor. It was spacious, it had the home feel to it. The balcony that opened up to the living was sweet. It had every amenity a hotel has but even more. Blow dryer, toiletries, scissors, beach towels, a cooler to take to the beach, if you needed a straw for your beverage they had it. You also had the option of ceiling fans or air conditioning, whichever you preferred. There was a flatscreen tv in the living room with a dvd player, there was dvd's to chose from... the tv also had a few local channels to watch as well. It was within minutes from several beaches... about 20 minutes from Playa Sucia (one of the most gorgeous beaches in Puerto Rico) .This place exceeded my expectations by a land slide, I would definatley recommend it and also would definately stay there again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything
Liked least: its on the 3rd floor
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Dec 27, 2015
Amy, thanks for choosing us. As travelers we wanted to create comfort for our guests at every opportunity. We were delighted to host you, please feel free to contact us anytime for another visit. We'd be happy to have you stay again...
Safe Travels!
Alexis_19...
Los Angeles, California
“Nice apartment, gorgeous beaches, and no tourists around!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Very clean and comfortable condo in a non-touristy area of Puerto Rico. The beaches are the best we've ever seen -- azure water, nice sand, miles long, and completely empty. The air conditioning in the condo made a big difference since it's quite hot both day and night. They had everything we needed -- beach towels, beach chairs, a full kitchen, etc. We hope to be back soon!

Traveling group: Other
RobertJ42...
“Extremely nice and friendly environment very conducive for family to relax and enjoy sandy blue water beaches.”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Excellent!...
my kids wants every child if able to, have the same experience! !!.
Thank you Tom and Lisa.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 27, 2014
I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay, this part of PR has something for everyone....Romantic get-away or family fiesta!
Cheers! you are welcome to stay with us anytime.
Warm Regards,
Ohio
Reviewed May 3, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Sep 23, 2014
We really enjoyed having your family stay with us, we have made a significant investment by installing Air Conditioning in every room with ultra modern mini-splits. You are welcome to come stay with us again.
Best,
Tom and Lisa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing