“Nic's is wonderful”

Nics Restaurant & Playground
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Hang Dong
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: WELCOME! - Ambient indoor (Aircon) dining area- Alfresco dining in our landscaped garden- health & freshly made whole foods- Menu: Tapas, Pizza, Salads, Pasta, Fingerfood, Wraps, Paninis- Homemade Cakes- Special Kids Menu- Fresh Juices & Smoothies
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nic's is a kids' paradise with a large bamboo structure shaped like a boat, hammock, slide, sandpit. Especially geared for children with a fun, vibrant children's menu but ohh the adults' food!! The steak is tender and the tapas are the best we have ever had. Top this off with friendly attentive staff and the owners are not only hands on but take your experience with them personally. Harry is gentle and friendly and his lovely wife has a wonderful easy laugh and is very attentive. Go to Nic's. You won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank thaikids

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nic’s Restaurant and Playground was host to our 5 year old son’s birthday party this last weekend. The party had 22 children and 30 adults. I must say that both the children’s food and the adult meals were outstanding. The kids enjoyed every minute on the playground and the party was a total success. The attentiveness, professionalism and dedication of owners Silvia and Harry were without a doubt the reason our party was flawless. We can’t wait to book our next party at Nic’s

2  Thank Beau W
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Nic's is my favorite restaurant in Chiang Mai for so many flavourful delish reasons... Never have I or anyone who I have taken with me not LOVED anything we have ordered!!! And though I did not think it could get better (I drive from 50 min away to eat here) the just added a beautiful glassed in air conditioned room! You can watch your kids play without working up a sweat yourself! Entirely worth it for drinks, supper or a gluten free piece of chocolate cake. You can not go wrong at Nic's!!! Just go and find out for yourself!

1  Thank TrustedTASTEbuds
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Initially I went there with my son, because he wanted to play there, shortly after I tried the different foods they had on the menu, I am now a regular and the food is top notch. The cakes are prepared with love.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

A Welcomed Addition to Chiang Mai.

Great food, attentive staff and a playground for kids…….What more could you ask for!!!!
We went for their BBQ Wednesdays special and were thoroughly impressed with the quality of the food. Portion size was more than generous. The owner and his staff made us feel like we were at his home.

Nick’s is a keeper and we can’t wait to go back.