“Thai Bike Tour”
Review of Thai Bike Tours

Thai Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate motorcycle experience, fully supported and fully inclusive, motorbike tours incorporating Thailand's famous Golden Triangle.Adventure tours, on or off road bike tours and jungle treks, riding throughout the amazing terrain of Northern Thailand.Suitable for road riders, Trials, Enduro, Motocross - all styles of motorcycle riding.Thai Bike Tours is an English motorcycle tour company providing guided touring holidays throughout Thailand.Our motorbike tours are both on road and also off road and can be customized to suit individual group preferences.Adventure holidays on motorcycles in Thailand are our speciality.
Singapore, Singapore
“Thai Bike Tour”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

If you are looking for a great time riding in paradise, just get in touch with Allan from Thai Bike Tours UK and get on one of his trips. Very well run, with good bikes and nothing to worry about but enjoying the magnificent roads, people, food and sites.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank David C

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible. Strongly recommend this tour.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have been into south east Asia many times but this is by far the best trip I have done. The roads, bikes and Alan's (our guide) experience and flexibility and professionalism made for one of the best trips I have ever done in or out of Asia. The trip was geared for many levels of rider and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to do a bike tour somewhere different.

1 Thank Rowan_miller
San Diego, California
“A great experience”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I found Alan by chance when I was in Chiang Mai and wanting to arrange an on road and off road motorcycle tour of the area. I happened to catch Alan between some longer trips he had scheduled and we worked out a four day itinerary seeing sites that interested me. Adding to the problems that Alan faced with me as a client is that I have a handicap which results in a right leg that has less than normal strength. Alan accommodated me by arranging to have the seat height of the bike lowered and patiently helping me navigate some of the more challenging terrain.
Alan knows his stuff, does everything he can to make your adventure memorable and he is a great guy to hang with. It was a real adventure.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Michael T
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Off road riding with Thai Bike Tours”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I spent a day riding with Alan - we graduated from an old quarry to thick jungle with multiple river crossings and beautiful scenery just an hour outside of Chiang Mai. It tested my off road abilities to the limit - the best dirt riding I have ever experienced - a must for all thrill seekers and motorbike enthusiasts. A truly memorable day!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Daggers723
Winnersh, United Kingdom
“Trip of a lifetime - Just Brilliant”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I would recommend Thai Bike Tours without hesitation. From initial emails & phone calls to the last night drinking a few beers the whole trip was excellent. The initial advice about flights and connections was good, obviously born from experience. The bike tour was the best I’ve ever been on, having travelled by bike across Europe, in the USA and toured India I can say Thailand is the best, not only riding and the roads but the people and hospitality are wonderful. Clearly Alan’s knowledge and experience was the thing which turned a brilliant holiday into a trip of a lifetime finding places no tourist would normally ever see as well as the usual “must see” places. There are just to many highlights to detail, needless to say I’m saving to go back and see even more of this lovely country hopefully guided by Alan and his team (who also richly deserve praise). To sum it up the tour surpassed my expectations in every respect… Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

Visited February 2012