Tripadvisor
Hang Dong
Review Highlights
Creating a Focus and Routine for a Healthier Life!

A couple of weeks into my first visit, I realised that 4 weeks wouldn’t be long enough! I left... read more

Reviewed today
OX2paddy
Oxford, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best investment for life changing

Last year, I had serious Health problems, and I was over weighted by the goodlife and wrong... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Rob D
Enschede, The Netherlands

All reviews life changing blood sugar spent weeks going forward blood pressure won t self esteem back home chiang mai fun experience heart attack everyday life three months most important thing few months real challenge hotel room
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There are many ways to lose weight but WLFM Thailand is unique. In just a month - and one can stay for longer periods - the fundamentals of good nutrition leading to weight loss and feeling good about yourself are explained and put into practice with the result that not only do you see the weight coming down but you learn the formula for a continuance of the practice leading to sustaining weight loss when you leave.
Apart from the time on the course- and one receives virtually one to one attention, as there are a maximum of approx 8 guys at any one time - Chiang Mai is a delightful city in a lovely country.
If you are over weight you are reading this because you want to seriously do something about it - look no further - you won’t regret it - this can and should change your life.

Date of experience: January 2020
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review a John. You lost over 10% of your body weight in one month, congratulations!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This program works. Simple as that.

I signed up for a month and have lost 20kg. Not through a quick fix fad diet; not by going to a boot camp designed to exercise you to within an inch of your life and not by a magic pill. Instead Justin and Steve have given me a great framework around which I can adapt my lifestyle. I have a long way to go on my weight loss journey but have the confidence that the lessons I have learnt and the mental tools I have taken away will enable me to meet my goals over a sensible timescale. And more importantly that the lifestyle changes I am instigating will enable me to sustain myself at my goal weight going forward.

Don't think that they have some magic potion or pill or even a plan that will lose weight for you. They emphasise constantly that only you can lose the weight. But it doesn't feel hard when you are in the environment of the program with the level of support and guidance you receive. And that is in itself surprising. I wasn't too sure when I signed up what the program would entail or how it would work. I thought it would be very hard for me. But actually it hasn't been! I'm also confident that I can sustain these changes going forward.

If you can, come for a longer period than I did. The longer you can stay on the program the better and the more ingrained the messages become. Chiang Mai is beautiful and there is plenty to do while the guys make sure the program does not become boring. You are likely to have trips to villages, temples, parks, mountains as well as around the city. You will have free time to explore other areas on your own or with other men on the program as well. Accommodation at the Starhill is good (though if you don't like cold pools don't expect to do much swimming!) and is in a great location.

If you are considering coming on the course, stop considering and just sign up. It will change your life!

Date of experience: January 2020

Thanks for your comprehensive review Jim. Yes you hit the nail on the head, consistency is the key. Congratulations on the 20 kilo loss over the month. Please keep us updated.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I joined the program for 28 days. I met my target weight loss, but more importantly I was provided with the tools for sustaining and losing weight as a lifestyle. This program can easily be woven into the fabric of everyday life and the practical lessons learned are easily applicable to everyday life.
This is program designed for a persons future, not simply for the instantaneous gratification of significant weight loss.
Highly recommended if you want a lasting set of tools and the practical experience to easily manage your weight.

Date of experience: January 2020
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Thanks for your review Kent. We really enjoyed having you with us and look forward to keeping in touch with your ongoing progress.

Reviewed December 21, 2019

I have just finished a month on the program and dropped from 115 kgs to 102 kgs. I wish I had been able to stay here one more month so I could hit my target weight. However I am confident that with the skills and tips I have learnt here, I will be able to make further progress on my goal weight once I return home. In fact I think this is the most important thing I have gained by being on this program, apart from the enormous “kick start” weight loss whilst here. Justin is passionate and knowledgeable and the program is all about teaching the client to take responsibility for their own weight loss. There are no “diets”, no pills, no enemas! Just practical measures which are easy to follow and which deliver results. I highly recommend this program for any man who has struggled with weight gain - no matter how bad.

Date of experience: December 2019
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2019

Thanks for your review David. You are very correct that simplicity is the key both now and for the future. When it comes to losing weight and getting healthy keep it simple and easy.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

My name is Todd and I am from Washington State in the US.
I lost 30 kgs in the time I was at Weight Loss For Men in Thailand. The program structure is so simple it confuses people sometimes, Justin and Steven’s “Less is More” philosophy makes it so easy and uncomplicated it makes you wonder why no one has told you about it before.
When I arrived here I was obese and out of shape ( I could barely walk up a flight of stairs). I still have a way to go to be the person I want to be but the tools I learned here I can carry with me for the rest of my life.
I would urge anyone.....no matter how obese, how out of shape you are to come here and let Justin and Steven help you.
I plan on coming back soon to complete my weight loss journey and get the guys help with my transition from weight loss to fitness.
I can’t recommend this program enough!!! If you need it, come try it....you won’t be disappointed.

Date of experience: December 2019
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

Thanks for your review Todd. You epitomized possibly better than anyone how easy the program is and how powerful the results are when you keep things simple.