Review Highlights
4 week online coaching success

4 week online coaching success. I want to thank Justin for saving my life, I'm not joking SAVED MY... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
B3636NAduncanm
via mobile
A Fundamental Learning Experience

WL4MT is a great program for those seriously interested in pursuing permanent improved health and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
robhX1226ID

All reviews boot camp change your life blood pressure long term blood sugar back home healthy lifestyle heart attack chiang mai these guys everyday life great program different person united states eating habits couple of years two months
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

My name is Craig and I am from Melbourne Australia.
I am writing this on my second last day here at WLFMT.
Having spent 7 weeks, under the guidance of Justin and Steve and having lost over 25kgs, I no longer have Rheumatoid Arthritis, and have decreased my BP medication.
For the past 25 years, I have had many many reasons to ignore my weight, good reasons...too busy...cannot afford the time away from work... if I go who will take care of things..... really all of them excuses.
This is not hard to do, you will be supported not just by Justin and Steve, but also by the others on the program. This is not a strict Boot Camp or Biggest Loser, this is about a bunch of blokes who have had the courage to say, I’m fat and I want to change my life.
There is information, encouragement and support to follow the process, as well as plenty of sightseeing and free time to relax.
I cannot express my gratitude to this program, getting me started, letting me live the program achieving an amazing weight loss and resetting how I think.

At 59 years of age I wish I had done it sooner. There is nothing like this program for results and how easy it is.

Please contact Justin and Steve. It will change your life.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank 743craigl
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Thanks for your review Craig. You are a great example of not only the physical changes, but the mental changes that occur with getting healthy. Please stay in touch.

Reviewed November 8, 2019 via mobile

Thanks so much Justin and Steve and team, and thanks for the support from all the other guys on the program with me sharing my journey.
This experience has turned my life around, and the lessons learnt will stay with me for life.
Catching up with you guys got me back on track. Its hard to believe I was 122 kg at the start of the year, Im now only 84kg!
I still am looking forward and want to continue to lose weight and gain fitness. I have the bucket list goal of running a marathon next year.
Ill keep you updated!
Cheers Shan

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Shannon D

Thanks Shannon for your review and it was great to see you again. You’ve done really well maintaining your weight loss but good on you for coming back for a refresher course. Congratulations on everything.

Reviewed November 7, 2019

I have just returned to the UK after spending 8 weeks with this programme, having lost over 23 kgs in weight and reversed my type 2 diabetes,its a life changer for me,this programme is a must for anyone who seriously wants to lose weight and be a healthier person,i cannot recommend it enough,a five star programme in a fabulous part of thailand Chaingmai,check the results on the website,thank you Justin and Steve.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Paul M
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2019

Thanks Paul for your review. You were a great example of how easy it can be when you focus and chip away one day at a time. Please keep in touch and keep moving forward. Well done.

Reviewed November 1, 2019 via mobile

4 weeks ago I arrived in Chiang Mai, nervous and a little bit unsure about what would come next, but very excited at this great opportunity to join the Weight Loss for Men Thailand warriors, for that is what you are on this journey.

I need not have worried; from the moment Justin and Steve collected me from the airport and helped me check into the superb accommodation, which you’ll live in while on the program, I felt in the best of care. The motivation, instruction and insight has been life changing; indeed, life-saving.

Today is my last day and I’ll be so sad to leave the wonderful and vibrant city of Chiang Mai, and my mates, the WL4MT community in which I’ve been privileged to be a part of for a month.

If you’re reading this, then you are either concerned about your own weight or the health of a loved one.

You feel you aren’t sure what to do, or if this program is for you; and yet you do know it is!

Based on my own circumstances, this may not be the first time you’ve read these reviews or browsed the videos on Facebook/YouTube – and if it is your first, it won’t be your last if this is the solution for you.

This is a proven, practical way of changing your life, losing weight and gaining the understanding and know how about your own body so that you can thrive and survive in life.

Weight loss is a hugely personal journey (as was weight gain!), but the solution is an entirely achievable goal; if I can do this, them believe me when I say YOU CAN!

Justin and Steve run a superb and scientifically thought through program that doesn’t sell you a magic pill or fad. You’ll be accountable, to yourself primarily, but fully supported by Justin and Steve, together with the other warriors on the program. These guys are on the same road, sharing the load, going through your ups and downs and providing great example, courage and the ability to dig deep on the dog days or when you hit a road bump (which we all do, because it’s real life); and you’ll give that to others too!

Be assured it’s a lot of fun too. It’s quality food, we eat well, and any activity or exercise is tailored, plus we get to do all sorts of interesting and fun things all the time; living life well.

I’m so grateful that I’ve been given a toolkit, which will enable me to make weight loss something that can remain part of my life forever.

And reader… in 4 weeks I’ve lost 20 kilograms!

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank OX2paddy
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2019

Thanks Paddy for your excellent and comprehensive review. You kept things nice and simple on the program and you got the results, well done! Keep sailing in the direction we’ve pointed you in and keep us updated with your ongoing progress.

Reviewed October 16, 2019

Arrived in beautiful Chiang Mai depressed and very obese... looking at my photos just 8 weeks ago I can't believe it was me as I feel like a completely different person. I am down more than 20 kg and am under 100 kg for the first time in several years thanks to Justin and Steve's guidance. The best part is that they have helped equip me with the tools, knowledge and practice to continue to lose weight after the program is over. I am deeply grateful to them for helping me get a second chance at living a high quality, fit and healthy life.

Date of experience: August 2019