Review Highlights
Changed My Son’s Life

I helped my severely overweight adult son attend Weight Loss for Men for four months ending August... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2021
Louisewriter
via mobile
Life changing!!

If you are ready to make a lifestyle change and lose weight this is the place for you. I came in at... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2021
C1536ZLtomd

All reviews life changing spent weeks blood pressure going forward few months long term returned home boot camp chiang mai won t everyday life most important thing great program get together quality food different person the past years
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019

Jay here from Sydney. I have had a wonderful time at Weight Loss for men Thailand.The program that Justin and Steve have created is brilliant. I am a vegetarian and they tailored the program to my needs. The best part of the program is everything they teach you; you can take back home. The program continues to be a part of your life. The program has also been great for my skin - as I suffered psoriasis and also has reduced join pain due to arthritis. I highly recommend the program.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Path M
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Thanks Jay for your review. You are right, the benefits to significant weight loss are extremely wide reaching. Well done on your month with us. Please let’s keep in touch.

Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

I arrived to Chiang Mai, Thailand 30 days ago after a terrifying experience visiting Aspen, CO USA (elevation 8000ft/2500m) where I sat alone most of the long weekend by myself chained to an oxygen machine in a hotel room. A walk out to the pool was the hardest thing I have ever experienced. Heart banging on my chest, dizzy, breathless and anxiety beyond words (I truly believed I was going to have a heart attack at my best friends 50th birthday celebration) I must of cried 5 different times and then cursed myself the rest of the time. The flight/trip home was just as challenging, I ran into a bunch of my favorite people in the airport and hid my discomfort. I was so embarrassed and just wanted to curl up in a ball. I remember walking up to the stairs to the airplane and having another panic attack, the flight attendant (sweet guy who was on my LA to Aspen flight) recognized me and came down the stairs to ask me if I needed assistance (god bless the kind people who have unpleasant jobs and still possess compassion). I arrived in San Francisco exhausted, fatigued and feeling helpless. At the age of 50 years I felt like my life was over. At 5‘6“ I had hit 365lbs, the level of discomfort in all my joints and body parts had hit an all time high. Every day normal easy tasks for most humans had become a challenge and just pulling myself together to be in public was a challenging effort beyond words. Not to mention the horrifying thought loop in my mind that I could have a heart attack or stroke and die at any minute.

That night I spent the entire evening on the Internet researching programs around the world. When I went through all the reviews and testimonial videos on the weight loss for men Thailand (WLFMT) website a couple of the gentleman’s reviews spoke to me (their reflections on past challenges and present success with the WLFMT program). I immediately dialed the phone number and called Justin the owner. Explained to him I needed help. He told me to get on the plane and get to Thailand. I am sure glad I did.

I have been to many weight-loss camps, programs and retreats. WLFMT is different. The program is quite simple and extremely effective. I thought they were crazy but after the first week all my hunger disappeared and I was able to exist without cheating or freaking out. Justin and Steve have a way of allowing YOU to make all your decisions on taking care of yourself. They logically approach your situation with sensitivity and what works for you. It’s not a one-size-fits-all program. The only pressure you feel is your own desire to feel better and get healthier for yourself.

So, to date I have lost 50 pounds (over 20kg). When I arrived I could only walk 250m now I walk 5+km a day… All my ankle, knee and hip problems have gone away. I have to admit that it’s been very easy for me and I look forward to the future. I’m excited about getting even stronger and healthier.

Additional note: when I arrived I was on close to a dozen different pharmaceuticals for a myriad of medical challenges. Within two weeks the doctor cut my medicine in over half. I look forward to getting healthier so I don’t have to take pills the rest of my life. I also get full nights of sleep without the help of sleeping medication, no more insomnia.

So bravo to Justin and Steve for having an effective approach to a mind numbing cluttered world of weight loss promises. They teach you a strategy that you can use for the rest your life.

Thank you gentlemen!

-hdp

P.S. Chiang Mai is an awesome city!

Sorry for the spelling and grammar I hacked this out on my i-phone ......

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank BlkiceHarry
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dave, thank you for such a raw, honest and revealing review. We genuinely thank you for opening up like this. We look forward to keeping a long association with you. You know exactly what to do! Let’s keep it going my friend. Simple easy basic steps.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

I have just returned, to London, after spending 2 months at WLFMT. I had been putting on more and more weight and felt helpless as I couldn't see a way out. I had withdrawn from family and friends, alienating the people I loved, becoming a social recluse. I remember the day my son sent me the link to WLFMT and said 'Dad this is really for you, no excuses you have to go'. I checked it out and immediately realised it was different, not just another 'boot camp'. It seemed to offer a long term solution rather than a quick fix and the results appeared too good to be true.

As predicted, I made every excuse under the sun as to why I couldn't go, which were knocked down one after the other (1) the cost - less than your living expenses at home and about 50% lower than previous boot camps, I'd been on (2) work - nothing that I couldn't realistically do remotely, with a good internet connection (3) sick father - much better for his health to see me get well than think I might go before him and (4) selfish to ignore my family responsibilities - going was not selfish, not going, and staying the way I was, was the most selfish thing I could do, to those who cared about me.

I agreed to go for a month and about 2 weeks later arrived in Chiang Mai. I remember thinking, I'm travelling half way round the world, to a place I've never heard of, and had no idea what to expect.

I arrived weighing 159 kilos, unable to walk further than 200 metres without back ache, pains in my knees and needing a rest. I found it difficult to breathe and was always drenched in sweat, whatever the weather. Simple, every day activities like putting my socks on, tying my shoes, cutting my toenails, climbing the stairs, getting in and out the bath, wiping my enormous behind had become difficult, if not impossible.

Justin explained how the main focus was food, not excessive exercise, and keeping things simple. The idea was to give us the tools we could take home and use in our every day life.

I couldn't believe the results in my first 2 weeks. I had lost about 10 kilos and was already beginning to feel healthier. I was able to start gentle exercise, mainly walking. My family were amazed, not only with the weight loss but as they put it how I was slowly coming back to life. It was at this stage they told me they didn't want me home, after 4 weeks, and I should do a second month. This time, there was no argument. I realised how fortunate I was to have this opportunity and that I couldn't afford not to take it.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling but to cut a long story short the past 2 months have been life changing. I returned home some 30 kilos lighter, blood pressure normal, bloods normal, healthy and ready to take on the world. I have a way to go yet, with the weight, but know I will continue and finish what I started. I have got my life back and my children have got their dad back. The attached photo was taken today on a 5 km walk with my kids!!!

If you are reading this the chances are you are overweight and looking for change. All I can say is 'book now' it was the best decision I ever made and one that gave me my life back. Thanks Justin and Steve...I've lost another .8 kg since I got back lol.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Jonathan K
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Thanks Jonathan K for your comprehensive review! We are very happy to hear about the amazing impact this has had on your family. We really appreciate hearing about things like this because it reminds us all of what is really important in life. Thank you John.

Reviewed August 1, 2019

So exciting to have finally found a weight loss program that works , that teaches, that inspires and is so simple. Lost 23 kgs in 7 weeks. Since back in Australia I have continued the weight loss because Justin and Steve have taught me the right way going forward. I was there with men with all the same goals and we all inspired each other. Accomodation and food and training is first class. Never hungry and the weight poured off. Highly recommended for men who have struggled all their lives with weight issues.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Buzzyhenry
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Thanks Tom for your review we really appreciate it. Great to hear your weight loss is continuing since you returned home. We really enjoyed your keen participation while you were here. All the best.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

I didn’t come to Weightloss For Men Thailand primarily to lose weight but to try and reverse my type 2 Diabetes
I’ve been here now for just over 3 weeks I had a blood test here before I started and one after
3 weeks and the results were amazing
My resting blood sugar has gone from 154 to 92
and my HBA1C has gone from 9 to 7.2
The feeling is coming back in my feet and I couldn’t be happier
The doctor here in Thailand has told me to half
my Metformin to 1000 until I speak to my doctor
in the UK
My blood pressure was high when I started and
is now normal and the icing on the cake is I lost
one and a half stone or 10kg starting out at 83kg
I feel fitter and healthier and I’m 72 years old
Just Do It you won’t regret it

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank steveF04
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thanks Stephen for your review. We are very happy with your diabetes results and you are a great example of the power of simply sticking to the program without deviation. All the best Steve, we look forward to staying in touch.