Review Highlights
Changed My Son’s Life

I helped my severely overweight adult son attend Weight Loss for Men for four months ending August... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2021
Louisewriter
via mobile
Life changing!!

If you are ready to make a lifestyle change and lose weight this is the place for you. I came in at... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2021
C1536ZLtomd

All reviews life changing spent weeks blood pressure going forward few months long term returned home boot camp chiang mai won t everyday life most important thing great program get together quality food different person the past years
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I have just returned, to London, after spending 2 months at WLFMT. I had been putting on more and more weight and felt helpless as I couldn't see a way out. I had withdrawn from family and friends, alienating the people I loved, becoming a social recluse. I remember the day my son sent me the link to WLFMT and said 'Dad this is really for you, no excuses you have to go'. I checked it out and immediately realised it was different, not just another 'boot camp'. It seemed to offer a long term solution rather than a quick fix and the results appeared too good to be true.

As predicted, I made every excuse under the sun as to why I couldn't go, which were knocked down one after the other (1) the cost - less than your living expenses at home and about 50% lower than previous boot camps, I'd been on (2) work - nothing that I couldn't realistically do remotely, with a good internet connection (3) sick father - much better for his health to see me get well than think I might go before him and (4) selfish to ignore my family responsibilities - going was not selfish, not going, and staying the way I was, was the most selfish thing I could do, to those who cared about me.

I agreed to go for a month and about 2 weeks later arrived in Chiang Mai. I remember thinking, I'm travelling half way round the world, to a place I've never heard of, and had no idea what to expect.

I arrived weighing 159 kilos, unable to walk further than 200 metres without back ache, pains in my knees and needing a rest. I found it difficult to breathe and was always drenched in sweat, whatever the weather. Simple, every day activities like putting my socks on, tying my shoes, cutting my toenails, climbing the stairs, getting in and out the bath, wiping my enormous behind had become difficult, if not impossible.

Justin explained how the main focus was food, not excessive exercise, and keeping things simple. The idea was to give us the tools we could take home and use in our every day life.

I couldn't believe the results in my first 2 weeks. I had lost about 10 kilos and was already beginning to feel healthier. I was able to start gentle exercise, mainly walking. My family were amazed, not only with the weight loss but as they put it how I was slowly coming back to life. It was at this stage they told me they didn't want me home, after 4 weeks, and I should do a second month. This time, there was no argument. I realised how fortunate I was to have this opportunity and that I couldn't afford not to take it.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling but to cut a long story short the past 2 months have been life changing. I returned home some 30 kilos lighter, blood pressure normal, bloods normal, healthy and ready to take on the world. I have a way to go yet, with the weight, but know I will continue and finish what I started. I have got my life back and my children have got their dad back. The attached photo was taken today on a 5 km walk with my kids!!!

If you are reading this the chances are you are overweight and looking for change. All I can say is 'book now' it was the best decision I ever made and one that gave me my life back. Thanks Justin and Steve...I've lost another .8 kg since I got back lol.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Jonathan K
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Thanks Jonathan K for your comprehensive review! We are very happy to hear about the amazing impact this has had on your family. We really appreciate hearing about things like this because it reminds us all of what is really important in life. Thank you John.

Reviewed August 1, 2019

So exciting to have finally found a weight loss program that works , that teaches, that inspires and is so simple. Lost 23 kgs in 7 weeks. Since back in Australia I have continued the weight loss because Justin and Steve have taught me the right way going forward. I was there with men with all the same goals and we all inspired each other. Accomodation and food and training is first class. Never hungry and the weight poured off. Highly recommended for men who have struggled all their lives with weight issues.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Buzzyhenry
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Thanks Tom for your review we really appreciate it. Great to hear your weight loss is continuing since you returned home. We really enjoyed your keen participation while you were here. All the best.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

I didn’t come to Weightloss For Men Thailand primarily to lose weight but to try and reverse my type 2 Diabetes
I’ve been here now for just over 3 weeks I had a blood test here before I started and one after
3 weeks and the results were amazing
My resting blood sugar has gone from 154 to 92
and my HBA1C has gone from 9 to 7.2
The feeling is coming back in my feet and I couldn’t be happier
The doctor here in Thailand has told me to half
my Metformin to 1000 until I speak to my doctor
in the UK
My blood pressure was high when I started and
is now normal and the icing on the cake is I lost
one and a half stone or 10kg starting out at 83kg
I feel fitter and healthier and I’m 72 years old
Just Do It you won’t regret it

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank steveF04
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thanks Stephen for your review. We are very happy with your diabetes results and you are a great example of the power of simply sticking to the program without deviation. All the best Steve, we look forward to staying in touch.

Reviewed July 21, 2019

First of all I would like to say that my review is in no way unrealistic or pressured by anyone.
The weight loss for men in Thailand simply works as long your mind is into it.
I have spent 28 days in beautiful Chiang Mai, lost 17 kg, made some lifelong friends, kept loosing weight after I came back home (the total is -21 kg at this moment),...

I would highly recommend to book yourself in for at least 4 weeks as after the day nr.28 your mind and body simply gets used to the OMAD and learns how to control the food quantity and quality intake, so the weight control becomes an easy task.

Thanks for everything Justin, you helped me make it happen.

My salutes to the fellow soldiers where ever they are.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank in31
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thanks for your review Igor and congratulations on losing even more weight since you left. Once you have the tools, the job is easy. Well done.

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

I spent three months at Weight-loss for Men Thailand from March to June of 2019. During that period I lost 40 Kilograms of fat and greatly increased my Physical fitness. More important than rapid weight-loss that the program guarantees is the education you receive whilst your on it. I had always had a negative relationship with food and drink and before the program was resigned to that being a fact of my life. Post program I now have control and understand everything I eat and drink. I would describe the experience as more of a course than a program and there is no better place to go if you are serious about changing the way you live.

On top of the serious health benefits, weight-loss for Men Thailand is also a genuinely fun experience. The program is tailored to each individual and you get to exercise the way you want to. I enjoyed hiking, cycling and swimming all in the surrounds of beautiful mountainous Chiang Mai.

All the trainers a knowledgeable and friendly but more importantly they practice what they preach and are there with you every step of the way.

Weight-loss for men Thailand is the best thing I have ever done for my health and I would recommend to to any person of any size who is looking to improve their relationship with nutrition and health.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank DanMcC14
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Thanks Dan and congratulations on the massive improvement you made in your health. Keep in touch and together we’ll make sure you continue in the direction you are on!